You have two options when you go to heaven what will you choose

Title

• Total voters
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Option 1: you end up in a high end brothel with endless coochie. All for free. All your dream friends are there to. with an endless supply of the best food and drugs on the planet. The only catch is you can't have a wife or any children. So basically a life of hedonism and debauchery awaits. You can eat all you want with out gaining wait. You'll have a room and board in the brothel but you will never be able to leave or have foids sleep and cuddle in your bed. You will be forbidden to go outside of the brothel. And if you do you'll burn for eternity

Option two: when you die you have a loving wife, children, a mansion on the beach, a loving relationship with nature and animals, pets But you have to cook, clean, grocerys shop, and no infidelity. Wife only the only difference between life and heaven in this scenario is you will live forever with perfect health. But have to watch your diet or you'll become obese

Which option do you choose. Choose wisely because this will be your fait for eternity :feelsmmm:

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
There have been times in my hedonistic lifestyle where I've been peaking on a drug and thought to myself "Is this really as good as it gets?" followed by disappointment then trying to sleep. You'll develop a tolerance eventually unless that tolerance remains at 0 as part of the deal, even then once the novelty's gone it can get boring.

Activity
So far there's no one here