You wasted your teens

lifesucksandyoudie

lifesucksandyoudie

NEETdom's Strongest Soldier
May 10, 2024
That's implying I had anything of value worth wasting in the first place.

Magonia

Magonia

Rapism cures Racism
Jan 2, 2022
Imagine being forced to cope with only the wokest games

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Imagine being forced to cope with only the wokest games

View attachment 126855
wokeness is only a problem in mainstream big budget games you shouldn't touch anyway. 90% of them are shit. Play Indies or stick to foreign ones. I'm looking up the history of China-only online games rn and they look very interesting

Pikabro

Pikabro

NEET
Jan 10, 2024
wokeness is only a problem in mainstream big budget games you shouldn't touch anyway. 90% of them are shit. Play Indies or stick to foreign ones. I'm looking up the history of China-only online games rn and they look very interesting
A lot of western indies seem to be woke asf depression simulators and anti christian. Compared to a decade ago when it was more newgrounds culture and just honest games

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
A lot of western indies seem to be woke asf depression simulators and anti christian
wokeness doesn't mean "anything that I don't like" depression simulators are just a trend. AAA game studios are the only ones who can afford straight up radicalisation programs through visuals and auditory brainwashing indie games don't have that

Magonia

Magonia

Rapism cures Racism
Jan 2, 2022
I don't think anyone cares about this unless it's a shit game or overly woke. Ugly females and dad of soy isn't overly woke
I said the wokest

you like the way the shick looks in the game. did you play the new fable?
I see this girl and i dont even care to check the reviews. its just wtf
I mean i could get into it if shes marketed as a female shrek 20 years ago but im just tired of stuff like this. I dont want to see anything like this again as long as i live

Magonia

Magonia

Rapism cures Racism
Jan 2, 2022
no these big budget games are great when they arent woke and can mod them the other way

Pikabro

Pikabro

NEET
Jan 10, 2024
wokeness doesn't mean "anything that I don't like" depression simulators are just a trend. AAA game studios are the only ones who can afford straight up radicalisation programs through visuals and auditory brainwashing indie games don't have that
Fair enough. Like souls likes. And depression simulator can be kino such as celeste or LISA (from what I've heard about them). So at the end of the day it's quality that matters, if the game tries to ride off the hype of the trend but the game itself is ass what's the point.

I need to binge indies ngl. Castle crashers, hollow knight, cuphead, shovel knight, celeste, LISA, disco elysium, hades all look sick and I've played none fo them. I haven't even played La Mulana or Undertale LMAO. Have I even lived?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RNT
6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
I spent most of my teens (13-17) playing video games and then stopped almost completely. Then at the tender age of 20 I discovered that drugs made vidya captivating again.

That was how I spent my years as a neet. Getting high and watching anime + playing vidya

Pikabro

Pikabro

NEET
Jan 10, 2024
I spent most of my teens (13-17) playing video games and then stopped almost completely. Then at the tender age of 20 I discovered that drugs made vidya captivating again.

That was how I spent my years as a neet. Getting high and watching anime + playing vidya
Vidya and anime is always going to slap hard.

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Fair enough. Like souls likes. And depression simulator can be kino such as celeste or LISA (from what I've heard about them). So at the end of the day it's quality that matters, if the game tries to ride off the hype of the trend but the game itself is ass what's the point.

I need to binge indies ngl. Castle crashers, hollow knight, cuphead, shovel knight, celeste, LISA, disco elysium, hades all look sick and I've played none fo them. I haven't even played La Mulana or Undertale LMAO. Have I even lived?
Indies are more interesting when no one has heard of them. I love the "...of the killer" series

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
I wish I did sports like basketball or boxing and went to better schools and I could have been less shy and put more effort in school or cheated on tests to get into university.

I would definitely have gotten girls if I did that but now it’s too late.

Mogcelltr

Mogcelltr

NEET
Feb 7, 2024
I wish I did sports like basketball or boxing and went to better schools and I could have been less shy and put more effort in school or cheated on tests to get into university.

appearance is everything

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023

Based I have so many awesome memories of first getting into weed edibles(made weed peanut butter) and watching Disney movies.

poorcel

poorcel

sadboy
Oct 1, 2023
you couldn't be more accurate, when i hear people my age talk about some weird language slang i could always tell that they're talking about some drugs and shit. i know i missed that and i will be that jobless bum outlier in their 40s in the future while currently people my age are bragging they're earning money from a bullshit remote job or starting their families with 6 kids before they turn 30

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Businessman. Pure Mediterranean.
Feb 19, 2024
you couldn't be more accurate, when i hear people my age talk about some weird language slang i could always tell that they're talking about some drugs and shit. i know i missed that and i will be that jobless bum outlier in their 40s in the future while currently people my age are bragging they're earning money from a bullshit remote job or starting their families with 6 kids before they turn 30
Could you provide examples with "weird language"?

Maltodextrincel

Maltodextrincel

NEET
Apr 5, 2024
I did both as a teenager. It was arguably a more miserable existence than where I am at now, honestly.

Pikabro

Pikabro

NEET
Jan 10, 2024

The problem is we had or even made too many barriers to these things IMO.
I did both as a teenager. It was arguably a more miserable existence than where I am at now, honestly.
Was joking, being druggy isn’t that cool

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021

That's pretty much what I do at this point, although even as a kid, I'd drink a lot of caffeine so I could keep binge playing video games so I don't think much has changed. The only difference is that I fully understand how a substance impacts my consciousness. I'm a big fan of taking modafinil and pairing some caffeine with it, or some other mild dopamine agonist. It's lifefuel for anything. Being able to play vidya for 8 hours straight is comfy. I suppose it'd be more useful if I spent the time reading or learning a skill but I don't plan to stop being a NEET and can't care all that much about minmaxxing my life.

Pygsy

Pygsy

Based BurgERlandER
Sep 9, 2023
I’m glad I never did drugs, but I do kind of wish I would’ve sneaked into the refrigerator at that age and drank some of my dad’s beer. If only I had been more rebellious.

ShoelessSperg

ShoelessSperg

NEET
Feb 9, 2024
You wasted your teens playing video games when you could've been doing drugs instead like everyone else.

(In case you didn't get the sarcasm, I am trying to help us cope positively.)
You gotta get over it

Activity
So far there's no one here