Your a cuck bro attractive white holes dont date monkey's

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Title why dont we ask @Liane how all his sisters got blacked. No bro your hallucinating it's all vr bro, only in cali bro, but tinder says it's not happening bro

No shit ass hole I live in cali now stfu charone @Atila

Just look at how ugly this monkey is but I see this everywhere I go. And I'm going to keep making my point until you gay niggas admit I'm on to something. By the way this monkey of course beat the shit out of this stupid snow bunny and I'm glad.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211203-164712_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211203-164712_Gallery.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 52
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Good looking men will always get the girl. Biology may explain why women prefer Chad/Tyrone/Chaddam over most men but the reason why a woman would prefer a Tyrone over a Chad or vice versa, is totally cultural and even personal preference.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn
Dec 2, 2020
Good looking men will always get the girl. Biology may explain why women prefer Chad/Tyrone/Chaddam over most men but the reason why a woman would prefer a Tyrone over a Chad or vice versa, is totally cultural and even personal preference.
you forget that this fat wigger op doesnt mention all the tyrones with landwhale white women

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I haven't herd from this nigga in weeks now hes a neet scholar did @TuxedoMask snatch your account where da fuck do you always go to the glow nigger station. Did you tap my phone.

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn
Dec 2, 2020
I haven't herd from this nigga in weeks now hes a neet scholar did @TuxedoMask snatch your account where da fuck do you always go to the glow nigher station. Did you tap my phone.
jfl at cultural cope chad is a god in sea and 3rd world shit holes he has been going to much on reddit lately

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn
Dec 2, 2020
Agreed but chad in the cali valley has to go tranny or bust I'm in the valley dog
yes because you are a chad bro do a tinder with chad in your area and then come back again

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
yes because you are a chad bro do a tinder with chad in your area and then come back again
I'm not paying some gay 60 bucks I have eyes I know chad moggs but the more valley it gets the jungle monkeys come out trust me I'm getting a sex change tonight just to get some asian coochie on tinder

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn
Dec 2, 2020
I'm not paying some gay 60 bucks I have eyes I know chad moggs but the more valley it gets the jungle monkeys come out trust me I'm getting a sex change tonight just to get some asian coochie on tinder
you upgraded to azn kweens now thats a start nigga maybe one day you get to fine latinas and snowbunnies like me till then you still my son

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
you upgraded to azn kweens now thats a start nigga maybe one day you get to fine latinas and snowbunnies like me till then you still my son
Too expensive I'll just stick to the cheep jigaboos

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If your claims are true 20 bones for a snow bunny I would go fucking berserk over there. That's the price of a meal at a decent restaurant here. I used to get laid for 20 bucks when I wasnt such a sloppy fat tranny fag dam those were the good old days I was so based back then what happen to a nigga :feelsbad:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

It's all in your head bro here take these jew pills you'll feel better you cuck (gas lighting by a charone who gets laid buy snow bunnys for 20 bones)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211203-174048_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20211203-174048_Google.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20211203-174126_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20211203-174126_Google.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 45
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn
Dec 2, 2020
It's all in your head bro here take these jew pills you'll feel better you cuck (gas lighting by a charone who gets laid buy snow bunnys for 20 bones)
post more selfhating ugly white women with rich black guys

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn
Dec 2, 2020
If your claims are true 20 bones for a snow bunny I would go fucking berserk over there. That's the price of a meal at a decent restaurant here. I used to get laid for 20 bucks when I wasnt such a sloppy fat tranny fag dam those were the good old days I was so based back then what happen to a nigga :feelsbad:
nah i spend most of my money on food and weed

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
nah i spend most of my money on food and weed
Yeah so do I but I vape max so it last me a while but I'm pretty much always sober these days weed and alchohol dont do it for me I need ecstacy that's my favorite but you can only do it so much before it saps your dopamine do you vape weed

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn
Dec 2, 2020
Yeah so do I but I vape max so it last me a while but I'm pretty much always sober these days weed and alchohol dont do it for me I need ecstacy that's my favorite but you can only do it so much before it saps your dopamine do you vape weed
nah i never vaped or hookah just big joints like a real nigga

Activity
So far there's no one here