Comfy Your favorite anime Anti-Hero

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
you can even say multiple if one is not enough for you

Guts : Is a former mercenary and branded wanderer who travels the world in a constant internal struggle between pursuing his own ends and protecting those dear to him. One of the best morally grey protagonists, an extremely complex character who is fleshed out really well, his motivation and actions are justified.
guts-a-berserk-character-analysis.jpg

Kaiki Deishuu : Is a very interesting man a fake, fraud, con-man. On the surface he appears to be what is best described by one of his old friends (Kagenui) as a “petty villain”. Pale skin, lifeless eyes, and a sullen look. Greedy, selfish, and self proclaimed evil doer. The ends justify the means for Kaiki, and the ends usually involve making money.
maxresdefault.jpg

Lelouch Lamperouge : Anti-Hero who was perpetually on the verge of going over the line. Which is where I think a lot of fandom gets it wrong; you're supposed to be horrified when it looks like he's crossing the line, not supporting him because he's the protagonist and thus always right. The thing that separates him from the actual villains of the piece is that he acknowledges that he has done horrible things
8d68981227c7e3980529fe68f5300937.jpg

Spike Spiegel : Along with the grouchy, Jet Black, Spike captains the Bebop around the solar system in pursuit of the galaxy's Most Wanted. With his shady past, rebellious spirit and unhealthy habits, cool without really trying, in other words. While he oscillates between apathy and antagonism, we know he's just a lovesick puppy deep down.
Screen-Shot-2019-04-05-at-11.34.36-AM-770x470.png

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Last edited:
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Harry McDowell : He did everything he could to climb up the ranks in criminal organizations. He constantly struggles with his morality and past relationships. He chose friends over women.
Harry MacDowell

Cal Devens : She learned self-defense from a professional assassin. The big corporations got their eye on her and she was kidnapped. She grew older and became a ruthless killer.
CalDevensfull2916535

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Despite having watched quite a few animes, I don't know any anime anti-heroes.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
And a girl one, Akame

14 52 21 main qimg ab0dc0851627a6cae914666d12067c12

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
10%
Cal Devens : She learned self-defense from a professional assassin. The big corporations got their eye on her and she was kidnapped. She grew older and became a ruthless killer.
She was such a dumb character for wanting to kill Zwei over a simple misunderstanding

Activity
So far there's no one here