Success YouTube Algorithm Explained: How I got monetized in just a month with a faceless channel

seth

seth

NEET
Jan 12, 2023
(Also posted on looksmax)

If you don't know, there are thousands of people who cannot get monetized until their second year on YouTube and here is my data in the last 48 hours. All the views are just from my 3 long videos, but I got almost a 100k views with #shorts.

Thread 150060856 163407920973173970

So why do people with 100+ videos get barely any views while I created an audience from scratch just in two weeks? Becuase they have no clue about how the algorithm works. They literally just upload some stupid videos and sit there waiting to be the next Mr. Beast (a recessed incel). We are not in 2015 anymore. If you want to get a lot of views, you should either have some followers on TikTok or be already someone who is already semi-famous. Average person is already subscribed to a lot of YouTube channels, why should the algorithm recommend your channel with no ads to the people instead of recommending them someone with 1+ M subsribers and make some money? You have to give a reason to achive this and the easiest way is to upload #shorts.

5 years ago YouTube was the biggest social media platform, but right now the biggest one is TikTok. Literally almost every young person on the planet uses TikTok at least 1 hour a day consistently. If an average TikTok video is a minute, you can watch at least 60 of them in a day which literally means that more people can be succesful content creators and this is the power of TikTok. YouTube realized that the average person's attention span is getting shorter and shorter, so they created the Youtube Shorts which will be the subject of this thread.

Have you ever thought how algorith understands if a video is worth recommending or not? There are two ways to understand if a video is going to blow up or not and it's for both long and short videos. First one is how many minutes/second a viewer watched your video and the other one is the CTR (click-through rate). If you are just starting out, these variables will not apply to your long videos since you have not proved yourself to the algortihm yet which makes shorts a great opportunity for us. We will manipulate these two variables to get recommended by the algorithm.

First thing you should do is to create 5 short videos If you have already chosen your niche (I will make a thread about this as well since there's tons of difference how much you can make depending on your niche.). The first 5 seconds of the shorts must be as clickbaity as possible since we want to keep the attention. After creating them just upload them all and add hashtags depending on your niche. Hashtags are important since it tells the algorithm what kind of videos you post. Here is the most important part: Use your phone or another device while logged into an another account and find your channel, subscribe to your channel and just watch your videos as long as you can. What I did was just leaving my phone alone while my video was on. You should do this with as much different accounts as possible. Just create new channels and watch your videos for a few hours non-stop. It tells the algorithm that there is something worth watching about your videos and it should be recommended to the other people. Your videos will reach at least 500 videos after using this method for a few days. Just keep doing this untill you are able to get 1k+ views even when you don't watch your own videos. After this point you succesfully created an audience. But how can you make them watch your long videos you are about to post?

This is the tricky part. If you do not follow what I am about to say, your channel will probably get views just from #shorts. First thing you need to do is to create an interesting video about your niche. After this you should create 5 shorts around the same subject, but this time they must be as short and clickbaity as possible. I introduce the topic in the most interesting way possible and just end the video before making an explanation. If you tell them that you uploaded an interesting video they will now watch since they are too busy on the shorts feed right now. But If you catch their attention and do not make ny further explanation, the first thing they will do is to check the comments section. What you should do is to link the full video in the comments and to pin the comment. This works 100%. It is so fucking easy to calculate their next move. After constantly getting views from your both long and short content, you can stop watching your own videos which gave you the initial boost you needed. I used like ten different channels to understand how the algorithm works and these are the things I realized. I will make a thread about picking up a niche, destroying a channel similar to yours and how to create AI generated voice without sounding like those stupid Reddit videos.

I am not a native speaker so there might be stupid errors, sorry.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
Yah some looksmaxxer with 2700 views in last 48 hours is going to explain to us one of the most advanced and complex algorithm TheJew has ever created.

ManletGymcel

ManletGymcel

retarded subhuman
Apr 11, 2022
So I created a channel on December 2022 and it was getting decent amounts of views at first but then my impressions suddenly started to plummet and I barely get more than 600 views per video now. Can you visit my channel and tell me what's wrong with it? I tried different kinds of thumbnails and different AI voices but I wasn't able to replicate the initial success that I had even though my new videos are objectively way better in terms of editing and thumbnail design than my old ones. I was monetized in just a month and a half and I thought that my channel was going to blow up, but now I'm barely making any money because people aren't watching my videos. Should I just give up on Youtube?

Last edited:
NekoRightsActivist

NekoRightsActivist

NEET
Jan 25, 2023
So I created a channel on December 2022 and it was getting decent amounts of views at first but then my impressions suddenly started to plummet and I barely get more than 600 views per video now. Can you visit my channel and tell me what's wrong with it? I tried different kinds of thumbnails and different AI voices but I wasn't able to replicate the initial success that I had even though my new videos are objectively way better in terms of editing and thumbnail design than my old ones. I was monetized in just a month and a half and I thought that my channel was going to blow up, but now I'm barely making any money because people aren't watching my videos. Should I just give up on Youtube?

View attachment 65792
>conspiracy channel
nigger you are 5 years too late, if your contents are not the current fad the algorithm will just fuck you up, try doing something trendy such as relation video or good vibe ambience instead, likes "Neetcel reacts to X" or "XXX but you are a neetcel". You can also just slap a live2d model and call yourself a vtuber (and maybe use AI generated voice so you can larp as a foid) while keeping the current theme but I would argue even that would be too late for now.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020

View attachment 65792
Have you thought about sharing your videos OUTSIDE of Youtubes? You can literally hire Indians and Asians to spread your videos around the internet 24/7 for like 10-20 bucks a day. You'll get thousands of forum and reddit posts with a link to one of your videos. You could try spreading your videos on the hidden web too (Discord, Telegram, friend apps etc.). Foreign forums could work well too... I'm talking about African, South American, and Asian forums and chat apps.

shocked smackdown live GIF by WWE

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
Have you thought about sharing your videos OUTSIDE of Youtubes? You can literally hire Indians and Asians to spread your videos around the internet 24/7 for like 10-20 bucks a day. You'll get thousands of forum and reddit posts with a link to one of your videos. You could try spreading your videos on the hidden web too (Discord, Telegram, friend apps etc.). Foreign forums could work well too... I'm talking about African, South American, and Asian forums and chat apps.

shocked smackdown live GIF by WWE

hes african himself lol

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
Good thread, but nothing I'd be interested in making is suitable for monetization anyway.

Last edited:
Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Uuum simple, OP left, didn't ask us to pin it, why would we pin a thread when the OP won't even reply back.
eeeegh that's not the point of pinning a thread?

There are plenty of threads that have been pinned or moved to botb even though the OP has left the forum or deleted his account...

You pin threads that are useful to the wider audience?

And I think this thread is useful. High effort too.

This is moneymaking and not offtopic.

eric bischoff wrestling GIF by WWE

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Why does anyone need to ask their thread to be pinned anyway @Haruhi Suzumiya ?

eric bischoff what GIF by WWE

7yearsaneet

7yearsaneet

NEET
Jun 10, 2023
The only thing that worries me about youtube is (anonymity) someone targeting me trying to reveal my indentity or something. I'd love to try this method out but i feel like there are alot of crazies out there and i worry if i became a little successful that someone might target me. I've heard of youtubers getting blackmailed before.

PlutoThePlanetCel

PlutoThePlanetCel

NEET
May 13, 2022
How to get views:
Just have subscribers bro already just be famous

7yearsaneet

7yearsaneet

NEET
Jun 10, 2023
  1. Download obs.​
  2. Make a new steam account or something.​
  3. Download tf2 or some other free game.​
  4. Record gameplay.​
  5. Put it in some editor and remove sound from gameplay.​
  6. Record your voice talking about something, occasionally adding in slides/pictures of articles/tweets.​
  • The first video one is just a guy reading a article! And it has 50k views!​

Last edited:
Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
The first video one is just a guy reading a article! And it has 50k views!​
Can I skip the fourth step if I just download and use clips from random game play videos?

That way I could show any game I want without having to purchase it.

Is it good manners to give the original gamer a shoutout?

Could it help me to network with other youtubers?

7yearsaneet

7yearsaneet

NEET
Jun 10, 2023
Can I skip the fourth step if I just download and use clips from random game play videos?

That way I could show any game I want without having to purchase it.

Is it good manners to give the original gamer a shoutout?

Could it help me to network with other youtubers?

who knows?

7yearsaneet

7yearsaneet

NEET
Jun 10, 2023
Im fucking doing it. Im making a youtube account! I will make money!

Activity
So far there's no one here