Zepar is teaching me astral work

SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

It's not the best choice, its spacers choice
Apr 16, 2023
He's preparing me in dreams for the astral, pretty much how to steal life force in the astral, how to manuever, teleport, how to change my form into a shadow being which I thought was cool, how to re enter my body and I've seen what my astral weapon is going to be and its a scythe that looks like its made partially of black fire.

It was weird cuz after I finished the training I woke up feeling like I was getting electrocuted again and couldn't go to sleep for hours due to the energy.

@9/11 was funny

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Does he train you in Lucid dreams? How do you make your dreams more vivid and how do you remember them better in order for all of this to work?

SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

Apr 16, 2023
Does he train you in Lucid dreams? How do you make your dreams more vivid and how do you remember them better in order for all of this to work?
Yes he trains you in lucid dreams since he's a dream master, its more of him setting up an obstacle course and you do certain tasks like learning about what your capabilities are, the thing is that when he trains you he does something that makes you aware that you're sleeping and these dreams are incredibly vivid, more so than a typical lucid dream so it's kinda like being awake.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Yes he trains you in lucid dreams since he's a dream master, its more of him setting up an obstacle course and you do certain tasks like learning about what your capabilities are, the thing is that when he trains you he does something that makes you aware that you're sleeping and these dreams are incredibly vivid, more so than a typical lucid dream so it's kinda like being awake.
Been asking demons and Asmodeus for this for months, still no luck at all. How can I make this happen? I wanna train in Lucid Dreams too.

SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

Apr 16, 2023
Been asking demons and Asmodeus for this for months, still no luck at all. How can I make this happen? I wanna train in Lucid Dreams too.
Become an energy vampire, progress on your goals without having to rely solely on external powers, give offerings to the spirit as a way to pay the respect they deserve, be creative about it, learn about the astral, acknowledge your weaknesses.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Become an energy vampire, progress on your goals without having to rely solely on external powers, give offerings to the spirit as a way to pay the respect they deserve, be creative about it, learn about the astral, acknowledge your weaknesses.
I can't be a vampire, I hate leaving the house so I don't get to see any people to take energy from. Not even to the store. Nor do I have acquaintances I can imagine.

SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

Apr 16, 2023
I can't be a vampire, I hate leaving the house so I don't get to see any people to take energy from. Not even to the store. Nor do I have acquaintances I can imagine.
Good luck then, I've stolen thousands of peoples life force at work so I've probably become a powerful vampire as a result

9/11 was funny

9/11 was funny

π•·π–žπ–†π–“ π–—π–†π–’π–Šπ–ˆ π–ˆπ–†π–™π–žπ–† π–…π–Šπ–•π–†π–—
Sep 11, 2022
He's preparing me in dreams for the astral, pretty much how to steal life force in the astral, how to manuever, teleport, how to change my form into a shadow being which I thought was cool, how to re enter my body and I've seen what my astral weapon is going to be and its a scythe that looks like its made partially of black fire.

It was weird cuz after I finished the training I woke up feeling like I was getting electrocuted again and couldn't go to sleep for hours due to the energy.

@9/11 was funny
You should post your experiences with Duke Zepar to r/DemonolatryPractices

Activity
So far there's no one here