Discussion Amnesia

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
If someone murders someone then gets amnesia should they still go to jail? I don't even know if amnesia works like that in real life but I mean the kind where you forget entirely who you were and what you did. Or say you killed a bunch of people and got hit in the head and had brain damage that left you retarded

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
If someone murders someone then gets amnesia should they still go to jail? I don't even know if amnesia works like that in real life but I mean the kind where you forget entirely who you were and what you did. Or say you killed a bunch of people and got hit in the head and had brain damage that left you retarded
no he did it so it doesn't matter he will still get punished, even in a realistic scenario if he was on drugs or too drunk to remember, he still did the crime.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
no he did it so it doesn't matter he will still get punished, even in a realistic scenario if he was on drugs or too drunk to remember, he still did the crime.
If you did drugs you'd still be the same person capable of murder before and after. I mean if you completely forget who you were or end up retarded.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I'm sure there are prisoners who this happened to. Or some random feeling came over them that they couldn't control and they committed a murder.

Activity
So far there's no one here