Venting annoying noodle foid fwb

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
i hate this bitch so much she always brags to my face about her normie achievements

she tryhards in school with like a 5 gpa and she gets awards and shit from orchestra and programming competitions

she got summer paid internships, she talks about how she has connections in the industry

she writes papers for ppl and has roles in some prestigious organizations/honor societies

she nt mogs me, money mogs me, status mogs me, and she wants to MAKE SURE I KNOW!!! I feel like i'm being used as mog fuel, because IDGAF about any normie titles in society.

she talks about getting into harvard all the time and she thinks her math teacher is soooooo coool for owning a fancy car and having daughters who went to yale

fucking chink foids like her push me to closer to going ER every day. Worst part is, I'll be surrounded by normie status maxxer faggots like this in my high school, throughout college, and maybe even the workplace.

i want to stab her or shoot her (in video game) :feelsrainbow:
but i just want to cuddle and experience jb pussy so i stick around

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
"I went to a more prestigious university than you!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "
"I have a higher income than you at my meaningless job!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
all i need to do is just make it through this school filled with tryhard faggots, make it through college filled with more normie faggots, and then i'll reach home run. My mom said she would let me NEET at home for a few years after college

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
Damn the cultists of the industry are really annoying, they always talk about muh industry standards like maniacs

Activity
So far there's no one here