inel

๐Ÿง™๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Nov 30, 2020
im not :feelsrope:

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
Emm I think because im 185cm and wide framed its hard not to be at least medium inhib. I can be very low inhib and also very high inib. Most of the time about middle

Copesville

Copesville

Dec 13, 2020
yes, so low inhib that i got suspended in high school for throwing apple sauce at 6 normies

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
yes, so low inhib that i got suspended in high school for throwing apple sauce at 6 normies

comfy

comfy

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
High inhibit as fuck. I hold my breath subconsciously when there's lots of people around. I also stutter when I interact with anyone except of my parents or my heartbeats are high. I remember once in 10th grade I had to go to a doctor to check me so I could participate in PE (all students had to do it). When she checked my heartbeat it was around 120 per minute, she sent me to the cardiologist to make sure I didn't have some problem. She saw my results from the cardiologist and concluded that my heart is fine and that I was just stressed. I rechecked my heart rate at home again for the next 3 days and it was at ~80/min.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
High inhibit as fuck. I hold my breath subconsciously when there's lots of people around. I also stutter when I interact with anyone except of my parents or my heartbeats are high. I remember once in 10th grade I had to go to a doctor to check me so I could participate in PE (all students had to do it). When she checked my heartbeat it was around 120 per minute, she sent me to the cardiologist to make sure I didn't have some problem. She saw my results from the cardiologist and concluded that my heart is fine and that I was just stressed. I rechecked my heart rate at home again for the next 3 days and it was at ~80/min.
incel piece of shit

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I give less and less shits the more I age.

Eren

Eren

โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€
Nov 28, 2020
depends on a lot of things. I'm pretty back & forth

amabo

amabo

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
Usually high inhib, as a loser I canโ€™t afford to bug others for the most part.

Last edited:
Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
high inhibition killed me and prevented me from defending myself.

Activity
So far there's no one here