Big fat black woman theory

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
When I was in college, some guy I knew told me about the big fat black woman theory. According to this postulate, when you get on public transportation in a western country during a relatively busy time and are about to sit down in a vacant seat, there is a 66.67% chance that a big black woman will spawn out of nowhere and rush to take the empty seat before you. He demonstrated it in front of me too so it's verified and proven. Just thought I would educate you neets who don't leave home during busy hours.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
Real talk. This once happened to me, and she said her name was @Lucillian
YPMNhLv

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
When I was in college, some guy I knew told me about the big fat black woman theory. According to this postulate, when you get on public transportation in a western country during a relatively busy time and are about to sit down in a vacant seat, there is a 66.67% chance that a big black woman will spawn out of nowhere and rush to take the empty seat before you. He demonstrated it in front of me too so it's verified and proven. Just thought I would educate you neets who don't leave home during busy hours.
man i hate taking busses. took busses in college and it always sucked. much better to have your own car you can drive.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
no black woman in my area

but they are replaced with babushkas

Activity
So far there's no one here