Discussion Can a man

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Can a man who is really honest with himself find any fulfillment in dating a non-virgin girl?

I think most guys who do this constantly tell themselves lies and avert their minds from reality to comfort themselves.

You see, I would always be thinking about how my girlfriend has sucked another guys dick, because that's just the truth. And I really unironically think you're better off alone, than to be in a situation like that.

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
No, I'm just honest with myself. That would be the past of the girl that I would hypothetically date, and I can't look past it. It irks and disgusts me way too much. Nothing can erase and reconcile that for me.
Good lad, me myself im never gonna treat a whore nicely. A whore is a woman with bodycount above 5 imo, their brains lose any level of decency after that.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Good lad, me myself im never gonna treat a whore nicely. A whore is a woman with bodycount above 5 imo, their brains lose any level of decency after that.
It's not about her being a whore, it's just about me not being able to accept another mans sloppy seconds. Even one bodycount is too much for me, considering that.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Just give up on finding the perfect gf and focus on your hobbies and 2D girls

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Can a man who is really honest with himself find any fulfillment in dating a non-virgin girl?

I think most guys who do this constantly tell themselves lies and avert their minds from reality to comfort themselves.

You see, I would always be thinking about how my girlfriend has sucked another guys dick, because that's just the truth. And I really unironically think you're better off alone, than to be in a situation like that.
it's pretty simple really. Non-virgin men deserve no more, no less than non-virgin girl. Virgin men deserve virgin women. Men who have fathered children with other women deserve women who have had children with other men. The case of a non-virgin guy wanting a virgin woman is reprehensible. A good girl would be able to sniff those guys out anyway. similar people deserve to match with similar people.

Last edited:
Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
it's pretty simple really. Non-virgin men deserve no more, no less than non-virgin girl. Virgin men deserve virgin women. Men who have fathered children with other women deserve women who have had children with other men. The case of a non-virgin guy wanting a virgin woman is reprehensible. A good girl would be able to sniff those guys out anyway. similar people deserve to match with similar people.
True. The problem is that in modern human society it's not about what you deserve but what you will get. The imbalance stems from virgin and non virgin girls alike having a preference for non virgin guys. Good girls are not anymore.

Activity
So far there's no one here