Depression Catfished a year ago

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Matched with someone a little almost a year ago, looked super attractive in the pics and they mentioned they streamer on occasion so we setup to play Monster Hunter World and she gave me her twitch link and I was devastated. Voice was deep as fuck and a golf ball size Adams apple:feelsbad::feelsbad: in the middle of a hunt I unplugged my router and claimed my internet was down. Blocked him and stayed quiet for almost a whole week. It fucked me up because I was catfished before on an mmorpg and I knew the person for like 5 years.

Muri

Muri

Tired
Apr 11, 2022
Matched with someone a little almost a year ago, looked super attractive in the pics and they mentioned they streamer on occasion so we setup to play Monster Hunter World and she gave me her twitch link and I was devastated. Voice was deep as fuck and a golf ball size Adams apple:feelsbad::feelsbad: in the middle of a hunt I unplugged my router and claimed my internet was down. Blocked him and stayed quiet for almost a whole week. It fucked me up because I was catfished before on an mmorpg and I knew the person for like 5 years.
i was never catfished but i did catfish someone when i was like 11 or 12 i managed to get his password and shit of the game we was playing and fucking used up all his money i always feel conflicted thinking back about it

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yeah that was me sorry about that sweetie :feelsuhuh:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
its only accaptable if its luka urushibara

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
i was never catfished but i did catfish someone when i was like 11 or 12 i managed to get his password and shit of the game we was playing and fucking used up all his money i always feel conflicted thinking back about it
I did that in RuneScape but I didn't catfish he left his account on at school in the library. I like to think I taught him a lesson
You should've known
Back when I was desperate I held out hope
No homo but tbh he really looked like an attractive girl :feelseheh:

Activity
So far there's no one here