coffee pill

• Thread starter Nameless_sunflower
  • Start date
Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
don't care since I'm a solitary manchild neetcel anyway. Coffee is good for your liver I hear and it reduces the risk of cancer. The downside is that it doesnegatively affect your sleep (I try to never drink it after 14 pm) and your teeth (I always drink a glass of water or two after a cup of coffee)

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
don't care since I'm a solitary manchild neetcel anyway. Coffee is good for your liver I hear and it reduces the risk of cancer. The downside is that it doesnegatively affect your sleep (I try to never drink it after 14 pm) and your teeth (I always drink a glass of water or two after a cup of coffee)
do you drink organic coffee
inorganic coffee is pesticide juice-destroys liver

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
This is a hard pill for me to swallow. I'm a caffeine and coffee addict. I have at least 800 mg of caffeine a day from green tea, black coffee, and energy drinks. My body hates working out when there is no caffeine in my system, only after I drink 2 cups of strong coffee and green tea will give me the energy.

Maybe there is a way too offset the collagen loss, by either drinking the right kind of coffee, or taking a supplement that blocks coffee from messing with collagen.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
This is a hard pill for me to swallow. I'm a caffeine and coffee addict. I have at least 800 mg of caffeine a day from green tea, black coffee, and energy drinks. My body hates working out when there is no caffeine in my system, only after I drink 2 cups of strong coffee and green tea will give me the energy.

Maybe there is a way too offset the collagen loss, by either drinking the right kind of coffee, or taking a supplement that blocks coffee from messing with collagen.
what coffee do you drink

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022

good substitute for caffeine is kratom
and people take it preworkout

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
then again I'd be lying if I said I never drink regular coffee. Not all of them are that bad I believe it's not that black and white. But organic is preferable no doubt. Do you actually drink any?
Yep I drink from coffee express at home
dose it with cinnamon and eat with bitter chocolate

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
what coffee do you drink
I drink a very bad kind unfortunately because my coffee machine isn't working. I've been drinking instant nescafe coffee for many months. It hurts my stomach a little but I enjoy the feeling too much to stop.
good substitute for caffeine is kratom
and people take it preworkout
Good idea. I tried it before but I think the place online i bought it from gave me crap, because I could barely feel anything. I've been meaning to try Kratom again and get it from a high quality online source that delivers to the US.

Last edited:
Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
Happy Good Day GIF by Squishiverse

coffee in a mug plus laptop is a comfy cope for me.

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
You're oxidizing your adrenals

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
I drink a very bad kind unfortunately because my coffee machine isn't working. I've been drinking instant nescafe coffee for many months. It hurts my stomach a little but I enjoy the feeling too much to stop.

Good idea. I tried it before but I think the place online i bought it from gave me crap, because I could barely feel anything. I've been meaning to try Kratom again and get it from a high quality online source that delivers to the US.
That thing will crash your T to shits

Granite Warlock

Granite Warlock

NEET
Apr 5, 2021
No wonder these starbucks guzzling white girls age like milk. I remember being shocked that girls were drinking coffee in high school. Like you're 15 and need an energy boost?

Activity
So far there's no one here