Could I get muff in america

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
Since I am British could I go to America and say I am related to the royal family or I am like a millionaire there or smth like that could that work???
What does brittish even mean anymore. Are you a walking letterbox? I dont understand. 20 years ago you could get pussy any day of the week if you knew where to look. People fucked up right now. Yeah being fake as hell is likely important for most of guys

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
What does brittish even mean anymore. Are you a walking letterbox? I dont understand. 20 years ago you could get pussy any day of the week if you knew where to look. People fucked up right now. Yeah being fake as hell is likely important for most of guys
What

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
If you dont understand American English dont come here. Honest guv
I understand what you are typing I don’t see how it applies to my post no clue why you are so pissed

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
I understand what you are typing I don’t see how it applies to my post no clue why you are so pissed
In this we are running analysis on whether british chaps can hop across the pond and get a girl correct? Well me im not sure what a british person is. Boris Jonson called Londoners letterboxes because they wear niqabs. So there are all kinds of brits. You then basically asked if you can lie your way into her pants i pretty much agreed that it helps.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
In this we are running analysis on whether british chaps can hop across the pond and get a girl correct? Well me im not sure what a british person is. Boris Jonson called Londoners letterboxes because they wear niqabs. So there are all kinds of brits. You then basically asked if you can lie your way into her pants i pretty much agreed that it helps.
Johnson

rainghost

rainghost

NEET
Oct 21, 2022
Only if you learn how to use punctuation, good sir

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
if you’re nt and can pretend to enjoy trendy nt music and shit, yeah

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
I knew this young British guy on another forum, he was 19 and socially anxious, but tall, slim and normie looking. But all he got in USA was some obese 5f Mexican mother of 2 in her early 30s. He was desperate though for love/sex and they got married, then she dumped him and kept his Anglo surname. He went back to England feeling suicidal, but he's okay now and realises he is worth more than that!

You might have better luck, but it won't be that easy maybe.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
I knew this young British guy on another forum, he was 19 and socially anxious, but tall, slim and normie looking. But all he got in USA was some obese 5f Mexican mother of 2 in her early 30s. He was desperate though for love/sex and they got married, then she dumped him and kept his Anglo surname. He went back to England feeling suicidal, but he's okay now and realises he is worth more than that!

You might have better luck, but it won't be that easy maybe.
I could be a decent step dad I could just sit in a recliner all day watching films drinking bud hammering some dope in me and if the kid is like legal age I could fuck them too and if I get angry or if she gets fat I can buy a grenade launcher and blow up my neighbourhood

rainghost

rainghost

NEET
Oct 21, 2022
I know how to use basic punctuation dude I chose not to it doesn’t make you any better for throwing in a couple full stops it makes you seem like a nerd honestly

if u kno it then prove it

Activity
So far there's no one here