Discussion Do most incels get girlfriends - Discussion

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022

Someone told me that most incels move on and get girlfriends. He said that because most accounts are inactive after 6 months and Naama Kates here said that most incels she talked to move on and get girlfriends that the majority of people on incels.is ascend

However my argument about this clip has been that the type of incels who she talks to are on discord are more social are more able to talk in discord servers etc. he argued that it wasn't true and I had 0 evidence for this. However I can't see how she would be on the forum as opose to discord.

I want peoples opinions on this as its important, do you think most incels ascend and leave after a few months or is it that the sample size of those ascending is mainly from discord where its full of social people looking for an edgy community. I would like to know your thoughts.

Last edited:
hikkikomori

hikkikomori

always quiet
Jun 16, 2023
I’m non nt as hell on discord and get banned from many servers just for speaking my mind

fucking normalfag cunts and their pathetic congregations/echo chambers can kiss my ass

I enjoy these forums due to the free speech ngl

I’ll enjoy trolling the fuck out of them when I get neetbux, because at that point my survival will be government funded and ill no longer have to rely on normie approval

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Sep 9, 2022
I’m non nt as hell on discord and get banned from many servers just for speaking my mind

fucking normalfag cunts and their pathetic congregations/echo chambers can kiss my ass

I’ll enjoy trolling the fuck out of them when I get neetbux, because at that point my survival will be government funded and ill no longer have to rely on normie approval
Interesting, do you think that most of the people who "ascend" are people who would post on discord?
It's impossible to find a reliable study but yes empirically

Most guys find one and many keep posting afterwards lol
How do you know just for reference

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Sep 9, 2022
yes if they are social enough and find people they connect with
Would you say that most incels ascend or is it just the small sample size on discord?

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
Interesting, do you think that most of the people who "ascend" are people who would post on discord?
Discord is quasi NT. It has stigma but alot of regular people use it

The super non NT people are more likely to be active on forums are use discord sparingly imo

Discord servers are basically like high speed, quick dopamine boost chats on ig twt fb snap etc.

Its no coincidence the distroon memes exist. It's designed for e girls simps and troons who need regular validation boosts and dopamine trips as opposed to the more solemn forumposting types

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Having a gf or social validation doesn't exactly save you from mental illness or the effects of the blackpill, @Atila is a live example

Discord is a really NT place to begin with, alot of spergs cant use discord because its fast paced compared to forums

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Sep 9, 2022

The super non NT people are more likely to be active on forums are use discord sparingly imo

Discord servers are basically like high speed, quick dopamine boost chats on ig twt fb snap etc.

Its no coincidence the distroon memes exist. It's designed for e girls simps and troons who need regular validation boosts and dopamine trips as opposed to the more solemn forumposting types
Would you say when Naama Kates says most incels get a girlfriend shes talking about the discord or the forum?

hikkikomori

hikkikomori

always quiet
Jun 16, 2023

I prefer text based communication rather than voice communication,

i only use discord for texting. I never voice chat.

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Sep 9, 2022
Having a gf or social validation doesn't exactly save you from mental illness or the effects of the blackpill, @Atila is a live example

Discord is a really NT place to begin with, alot of spergs cant use discord because its fast paced compared to forums
Would you say when Naama Kates says most incels get a girlfriend shes talking about the discord or the forum?

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
It could be either but it's selection bias. The people more likely to reach out to her are the ones who ascend

I prefer text based communication rather than voice communication,

i only use discord for texting. I never voice chat.
Same. Alot of distroon users always wanna vc even video chat

They basically want a simulacrum of in person interaction that spergs run from

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023

>Free speech
>censorship of lgbt content

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Part of me suspects she is overexaggerating a small sample size,

I can VC but prefer text chat, speaking of such .net should do a group VC one day

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
It could be either but it's selection bias. The people more likely to reach out to her are the ones who ascend

Also factor in toilet psychology. They are probably choosing to only talk to the most attractive members.

Yeah I've also noticed how low inhibition people on discord are about voice chat. It always blew my mind. People from fucking 4chan and incel forums casually talking lol

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Sep 9, 2022
Thats my thoughts exactly. Its easy to think that I'm just extremely fucked up and 95% of incels ascend or something however looking at the data of sexlessness among youth then seeing that people somehow find incels.is in the first place I would wager that they are more incel than the general population. My theory is that good looking people are attracted to new ideologies etc. for some reason so it oversaturates the amount of people who ascend.

I just don't think its possible that the majority of users ascend, the person I'm arguing with states that most people leave however most people leave forums in general. I really don't know.

He says I have no data and that Naama Kates said most incels get girlfriends, however he has no idea how she contacted them. Even if she is working for some deradicilization group, she would still use discord.
Also factor in toilet psychology. They are probably choosing to only talk to the most attractive members.

Yeah I've also noticed how low inhibition people on discord are about voice chat. It always blew my mind. People from fucking 4chan and incel forums casually talking lol
This is what I mean. I doubt Naama Kates spends all day on the forum. She would likely be on discord where she can use her advantages of being a foid. Even though I have no evidence I strongly suspect the ones ascending are from discord.

Last edited:
N

Neet194012940

NEET
Jan 20, 2024
voice chat is fun especially when you say nigger or make animals sounds

discord chats are not so much a thing of nt vs non nt as it is retarded high school tik tok zoomers, narcissists, bpd women, and people who say shitty meme soundbites - people that classic NT outside goers would cringe at

O

orangelover

NEET
Jan 9, 2024
That study is made of fakecels. To be a trucel you need to be below average in smv so that would only be 25% of men to begin with. Id say maybe 10 -20 percent of all incel community members are literal trucels the rest are grays and feds.

Last edited:
Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021

Someone told me that most incels move on and get girlfriends. He said that because most accounts are inactive after 6 months and Naama Kates here said that most incels she talked to move on and get girlfriends that the majority of people on incels.is ascend

However my argument about this clip has been that the type of incels who she talks to are on discord are more social are more able to talk in discord servers etc. he argued that it wasn't true and I had 0 evidence for this. However I can't see how she would be on the forum as opose to discord.

I want peoples opinions on this as its important, do you think most incels ascend and leave after a few months or is it that the sample size of those ascending is mainly from discord where its full of social people looking for an edgy community. I would like to know your thoughts.

The fact she is trying to use anecdotal evidence to make a point should be a great warning that she's talking shit

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
She mentioned "The younger ones." You have to wonder if these social & interviewable "incels" are just autistic highschoolers. I was perma rotting on incel forums since 15 but ascended years later. probably very age dependant & for the wizards or late 20s crowd probably diminishing hope.

micropenis29

micropenis29

NEET
Aug 27, 2022
she's right, most incels ascend

they either find a partner or increase their sexual market value eventually, even if accidentally

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
voice chat is fun especially when you say nigger or make animals sounds

discord chats are not so much a thing of nt vs non nt as it is retarded high school tik tok zoomers, narcissists, bpd women, and people who say shitty meme soundbites - people that classic NT outside goers would cringe at
Tik tok zoomers are nt by definition. the rest are way more nt than we are and even if they aren't totally normal they're low inhib.

O

orangelover

NEET
Jan 9, 2024
She mentioned "The younger ones." You have to wonder if these social & interviewable "incels" are just """autistic""" highschoolers. I was perma rotting on incel forums since 15 but ascended years later. probably very age dependant & for the wizards or late 20s crowd probably diminishing hope.
fakecels thats that shit i dont like

fat

fat

NEET
Mar 6, 2024
there are a few things at play but i feel overwhelmed covering them all. the first idea is exposure bias; the only people who are willing to talk and share their experiences are likely NT men AKA normies. it's not uncommon for normies to obtain low tier relationships like that.

most people will leave this community eventually, but most of it has to do with moving on from it, not escaping it. most men are virgins, all the recent studies say that. people leave because of boredom, burnout and other stuff. as ITV said, you can be done with the blackpill, but the blackpill isn't done with you.

lastly: the most potent of them all; 'ascending' doesn't really exist. unless you're genuinely attractive like 8+, then you're basically in a situationship if you get a gf. i.e betabux, boredom, whatever. most relationships don't last and most aren't that good, look at the trauma and hurt ppl often deal with due to bad relationships.

it's very common in blackpill communities for people to leave for pussy only to return after it doesn't work out. for me, and many other trucels, this place ins't a holding cell where you stay and leave, it's essentially a state--being at the bottom; through both looks, status and neurotypicality.

it's why i hate fakecels, they're either pretty stupid and will return like a spineless dog eventually after being discarded, or were essentially chads who are so retarded and miserable they need places like these to cope jfl

Activity
So far there's no one here