Discussion Does Elliot mogs you?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Does Elliot Rodger mogs you looks and lifestyle wise?
C7638154 0E14 41E7 97F5 76725D3E48B9

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
He mogs me for having rich hollywood parents.
He was well off but I feel people over estimate his wealth, his father was pretty much in huge amounts of debt when Elliot went to college and struggled with paying simple bills like Elliot car insurance. Not to mention he went to university in one of the most wealthiest part of California so he wasn’t even special.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
He was well off but I feel people over estimate his wealth, his father was pretty much in huge amounts of debt when Elliot went to college and struggled with paying simple bills like Elliot car insurance. Not to mention he went to university in one of the most wealthiest part of California so he wasn’t even special.
Yeah I remember that there were emails between his parents where his mother was complaining about his bills.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
IGiveUp

:feelsLUL:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Looks wise no, wouldn't say so, he has it worst than me for sure, but he is probably just a few cm taller than me and well he was rich, at least till one point in his life, and even when his family became middle class, well let's just say that ppl like him won't freeze when it snows this winter, even as middle class American, no energy crisis there.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
He had AAA list incel celebrity status, mogs even blkpillpres and wheat waffles

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Looks wise no, wouldn't say so, he has it worst than me for sure, but he is probably just a few cm taller than me and well he was rich, at least till one point in his life, and even when his family became middle class, well let's just say that ppl like him won't freeze when it snows this winter, even as middle class American, no energy crisis there.
He was rich? Bro his parents had all the money. Not him. All Elliot had was the damn BMW. Bro even tried to moneymax by buying a lot of lottery tickets hoping he would win the jackpot :feelslol:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
He was rich? Bro his parents had all the money. Not him. All Elliot had was the damn BMW. Bro even tried to moneymax by buying a lot of lottery tickets hoping he would win the jackpot :feelslol:
As i said at one point they were rich, they lost their money after.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
in chadifornia he was practically a poor trucel

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
It's not Elliot's money bro. If you have wealthy parents but you have no say in how to use the money, the money isn't yours bro. You ain't rich. You have wealthy parents. That's it.
they werent rich in a relative sense anyway

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
He wealthmog me for sure
he was a broke college student and his parents were deeply in debt. How does he wealthmog you? See:

I'm starting to think that the BMW was financed too.

Guy didn't even have his own apartment. Not even a studio. He had to share an apartment with two-three roommates. Yes, not atypical for a college student, but not a sign of great wealth either.

Last edited:
Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
he was a broke college student and his parents were deeply in debt. How does he wealthmog you? See:

I'm starting to think that the BMW was financed too.

Guy didn't even have his own apartment. Not even a studio. He had to share an apartment with two-three roommates. Yes, not atypical for a college student, but not a sign of great wealth either.
In general I'm tired of hearing people say some guy who has never worked in his life and has less than 1000 dollars in his bank account rich or wealthy just because he has wealthy parents.

It's not his money if he has no say in how to use it. Most people can't do shit with their parents' money.

Activity
So far there's no one here