Media Have you ever wanted to watch a certain anime but haven't yet?

Ironsides

Ironsides

✝️subhuman
May 27, 2023
Title.
This seems to happen to me a lot and I hate it because I still feel like a noob to anime. I feel dumb when people start talking about animes I haven't watched yet, especially when they gatekeep it. But it's deserved because I am on the same trail they once had to conquer.
Here are a few that I want to watch but have been too layzee-

(I watched a couple episodes then forgot)

There are more that I can't think of.

Here a list of all the animes I've watched (i watched all the seasons available when I watched at the time)

Beyblade, A silent voice, A whisker away, My first gf is a gal, Rent a gf, My hero academia, Oreshura, Demon Slayer, grave of the fireflies, Re:zero, Assassination Classroom, Tonikawa, Another, Japan Sinks: 2020, Words Bubble Like Up Soda Pop, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai, World's End Harem, Kiznaiver, Yuri on Ice, Death Parade, Case Study of Vanitas

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Title.
This seems to happen to me a lot and I hate it because I still feel like a noob to anime. I feel dumb when people start talking about animes I haven't watched yet, especially when they gatekeep it. But it's deserved because I am on the same trail they once had to conquer.
Here are a few that I want to watch but have been too layzee-

(I watched a couple episodes then forgot)

There are more that I can't think of.

Here a list of all the animes I've watched (i watched all the seasons available when I watched at the time)

Beyblade, A silent voice, A whisker away, My first gf is a gal, Rent a gf, My hero academia, Oreshura, Demon Slayer, grave of the fireflies, Re:zero, Assassination Classroom, Tonikawa, Another, Japan Sinks: 2020, Words Bubble Like Up Soda Pop, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai, World's End Harem, Kiznaiver, Yuri on Ice, Death Parade, Case Study of Vanitas

Read Steins;Gate first

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
Yeah. Its called having a bucket list. I still have yet to watch cowboy bebop and samurai champloo. Shigurui as well.

Kpwat

Kpwat

little man
Jun 1, 2023
Like, for some reason I think the anime adaptation of Cartagra would be pretty bad, and I always mean to watch it, but never end up doing it.

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Summer vibes 🧃🌞🏖✈️🌊🐳🌻😀
May 12, 2023
FullMetal Alchemist, Dragon ball, Hunter x Hunter, Berserk, etc...

grave of the fireflies
Best film I have ever watched, strongly recommend

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
You pay? Nigga just use zoro.to or 9anime
IMG 3417

Spoon

Spoon

Low IQ
Mar 10, 2024
I really wanna take the mahou shoujou pill. Card Captor Sakura and Magical Doremi interest me a lot. Maybe Precure too.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here