Da35naw bc4f77f4 b15d 4c41 a919 8ab8bdc33efb

269190 XXL

DWPmLo1WsAAx2t0

3 1

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I'm 5'4 tops. My friends always tell me I'm 5'4 but I got 5'2 whenever I measured myself. Teeth are disgusting, crackhead level disgusting. I have to close my eyes if I accidentally open my mouth while looking at the mirror. Balding, I don't think my eyes are too close together but there's a lot of space on either side of them. Chin and jaw aren't particularly bad but aren't particularly good either, my jaw looks kind of wonky now because of grinding my teeth.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I'm 5'4 tops. My friends always tell me I'm 5'4 but I got 5'2 whenever I measured myself. Teeth are disgusting, crackhead level disgusting. I have to close my eyes if I accidentally open my mouth while looking at the mirror. Balding, I don't think my eyes are too close together but there's a lot of space on either side of them. Chin and jaw aren't particularly bad but aren't particularly good either, my jaw looks kind of wonky now because of grinding my teeth.
That’s fucked up. No man deserves to have life ruining genetics like that.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
I hear a lot of African monkeys are among the shortest people. Maybe I’ll fly over for some chocolate pussy one day.
Sometimes I think about going to Ghana, Uganda, and Kenya because I hear there is actual white privilege there but then I think about how that was how Obama was made and I dont want to be responsible for such a horror

Activity
So far there's no one here