human thoughts

schoolaccount123

schoolaccount123

NEET
Jan 18, 2023
guys i have a question why are we attracted to females I mean they could be transgender and we would never know but as soon as we do we get turned off I don't get it girls are literally dudes with less features, strength and an inside out vagina and tumors on their chests. we both shit the same so why aren't most of us gay

schoolaccount123

schoolaccount123

NEET
Jan 18, 2023
guys i have a question why are we attracted to females I mean they could be transgender and we would never know but as soon as we do we get turned off I don't get it girls are literally dudes with less features, strength and an inside out vagina and tumors on their chests. we both shit the same so why aren't most of us gay
pardon me, i mean inside out penis. that's what a vagnia is

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
girls are literally dudes
No!
with less features
What features are they lacking in?
an inside out penis
:feelslol: It functions very differently from a penis, however. And even if it were very similar, they still have xx chromosomes.
tumors on their chests
Not my oppai!
we both shit the same so why aren't most of us gay
Are you gay? All living things poop - you aren't going to find me fucking an animal just because we happen to both poop in a similar way.

Biological urges. Where did such urges come from? Of my head, it is intrinsic to our species survival. When you take a step back and break things down, it may appear strange the things we are attracted to. But we wouldn't be here right now if not for such urges.

And remember, hygiene standards were almost non-existent in the past. Imagine how terrible women and men must have smelt back then. And yet they still fucked like rabbits.

Bad Boy

Bad Boy

Gang gang
Jan 19, 2023
Some people are sexually attracted to femininity which applies to most women, while some people are sexually attracted to masculinity which applies to most men.

Why do women wear red lipstick and eyeliner, not because it looks beautiful, it just gives off feminine vibes, she wants to show: "Look I am girly, feminine, a lady", which attracts heterosexual men that feel sexually aroused by femininity.

In ancient times women used to paint their lips red when they wanted to show that they are ready for mating / breeding / marriage

schoolaccount123

schoolaccount123

NEET
Jan 18, 2023
Some people are sexually attracted to femininity which applies to most women, while some people are sexually attracted to masculinity which applies to most men.

Why do women wear red lipstick and eyeliner, not because it looks beautiful, it just gives off feminine vibes, she wants to show: "Look I am girly, feminine, a lady", which attracts heterosexual men that feel sexually aroused by femininity.

In ancient times women used to paint their lips red when they wanted to show that they are ready for mating / breeding / marriage
bro came all the way deep in here and just spit facts

Activity
So far there's no one here