Depression I am a "InNEET"

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Those are rookie numbers first 100 applications are a warm up
I won't apply for any job. I'll only except a job if some one knocks on my door and hands me the job along with a six figure income. Even then I'd only work part time with a none set schedule. I'll come in and go as I please. And even then I would probably quit that's how much I hate to work

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I won't apply for any job. I'll only except a job if some one knocks on my door and hands me the job along with a six figure income. Even then I'd only work part time with a none set schedule. I'll come in and go as I please. And even then I would probably quit that's how much I hate to work
Well there you go that's why you don't have a job. Not that I judge you for it, but then you can't really say wagies = volcels

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Well there you go that's why you don't have a job. Not that I judge you for it, but then you can't really say wagies = volcels
Agreed I'm only kidding when I say your a volcel dude. I have lots of sympathy for you my dude. Funny thing is we're both in the same boat. My social anxiety is too overwhelming plus no foid want a relationship with a neet unless your a chad I was only like 6.5 to a 7 so I didn't meet the threshold :feelsbad:

Activity
So far there's no one here