Lifestyle I didn't die last night

Ironsides

Ironsides

✝️subhuman
May 27, 2023
I was very sure I'd wake up with a massively hurting stomach and head, but I didn't.
The vanilla extract didn't get me as drunk as normal alcohol does, so I will continue my seeking of real booze. There has to be some way I can get booze, I am just being a nervouslittleshit.jpg. I don't want to get cucked by the burgerland feds
I will seek a homeless Chico to buy me some vodka and Bourbon. I will get the drunk I felt on the very first time :love:

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Summer vibes 🧃🌞🏖✈️🌊🐳🌻😀
May 12, 2023
nahh mang. I've been mopped up enough by Prophet, Caeser, and Fat link all because of my noodle toilet copes, deserved, but I need no more, blood :feelsrope:
don't worry about your previous experiences on other forums, here everything is fine and I haven't heard anyone complain thus far.

Kpwat

Kpwat

little man
Jun 1, 2023
I have some rum, not getting anything else until the bottle is finished.

Melancholoser

Melancholoser

Decayed
May 10, 2023
jfl some days ago I drank half a bottle of 38% strawberry gin (cheapest shit I could afford) and vomited over my whole room (I'm very skinny, 54kg, this shit is supossed to put me into a coma), I remember trying to go to the bathroom with a laptop in my arms while using headphones but I sprained my ankle and fell. I'm surprised that I had the determination to place the laptop's integrity before my own and even managed to crawl to the bathroom and back after that, I don't even remember feeling anything. Didn't had any hangover either, strangely.

Activity
So far there's no one here