I don't even know what to do in my free time anymore...

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
I work 37hr/week but now that it's weekend idk even know what to do to enjoy my free time anymore.

Firstly I gotta clean and wash clothes... but then what? There is this enormous pressure to use what little free time I have to get all the enjoyment I need for the week.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I work 37hr/week but now that it's weekend idk even know what to do to enjoy my free time anymore.

Firstly I gotta clean and wash clothes... but then what? There is this enormous pressure to use what little free time I have to get all the enjoyment I need for the week.
Meditation is fun to do at spare time, it only takes the amount of time you allow it. It’s actually easy in the way that you don’t force thoughts. Think of the thoughts as clouds, pay attention and then let it go. Plus breathwork is gaining popularity so I’d try that too.

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
Weren't you saving for surgery?
Yeah, I'll try to work 60 hours a week or more in the winter, but rn I have a lot of other shit bringing me down so I don't have the energy to moneymaxx more than 37hr/week.

If you think about it, surgery is just a way of coping. It's just something to long for.

"Oh, when I get X surgery, I'll be FINALLY happy!"

Spoiler alert: You won't.
Yeah, it's a cope, but it seems the best ROI for my time/energy/money at the moment.

Also, I am diagnosed with Aspergers and it shows, so it seems to be the only way to get a free pass for my behaviour.

the answer is obviously gym, have you seen a goddess in yoga pants before? if you have then why is this a hard question for you?
I tore a muscle or some shit in my back so I've taken a now 4 fucking day break from training. I really wish I could train rn man.

Meditation is fun to do at spare time, it only takes the amount of time you allow it. It’s actually easy in the way that you don’t force thoughts. Think of the thoughts as clouds, pay attention and then let it go. Plus breathwork is gaining popularity so I’d try that too.
This is a good idea, I read about mindfulness meditation before but I haven't done it for years, I'll dedicate 30 mins for both days to this.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
There is this enormous pressure to use what little free time I have to get all the enjoyment I need for the week.
Can relate. The pressure of maxing out your downtime is one of the worst things about work. And it can even get so bad that you completely freeze and end up doing nothing. I just looked it up, apparently this cruel condition is called "free-time paralysis".

Last edited:
Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
Can relate. The pressure of maxing out your downtime is one of the worst things about work. And it can even get so bad that you completely freeze and end up doing nothing. I just looked it up, apparently this cruel condition is called "free-time paralysis".
Yeah, this is exactly what happens to me every weekend. I fucking hate working full time man, how do normies do it all their life?

I need to moneymaxx for surgeries fast so I can go to uni and get a job I actually like. Never heard anyone I know with a PhD complain about their work...

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
I just masturbate, loiter like what poorfags do

Activity
So far there's no one here