LOL I found a soyjack incel

• Thread starter BloatmaxxManlet2022
  • Start date
BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I was at my program and I met a guy who seemed cool, liked metal, nerd stuff etc. but he went nuts over Donald trump (don’t care about him though) and get this, he mentioned he liked eating vegan, is a feminist, He also mentioned he had a vasectomy and all this other libtard shit, but then said he was a virgin and he even mentioned incels to me. Out of the fucking blue. He wouldn’t shut the fuck up about how women don’t like him and how no matter what he does he can’t get pussy. He wanted to know everything about the incels etc.

So I held my tongue and told him I’ll be his wingman, hell I even trolled him and said I can get him a couple of femboys. It’s not that I’m against liberals because I don’t want to offend you guys but this soyjak spoke and did everything like the meme. I’m literally laughing my ass off and feel like shit about it at the same time. What do I do? And should I watch out for his possibility of putting me on Reddit with his cuck buddies

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020

:p

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
In all seriousness I don’t know if I should be concerned if he actually is like a soyjak trying to get to my head or should I take a hint and help him out? It was funny but I really feel like he’s trying to get to my head

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
use the force and do what u feel is right
If I help what do you think will happen? I think if he really was a soyjak he wouldn’t just mention it off the bat. Possibly he used that tactic to blend in but I think on some level he wants me to help him.

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
I was at my program and I met a guy who seemed cool, liked metal, nerd stuff etc. but he went nuts over Donald trump (don’t care about him though) and get this, he mentioned he liked eating vegan, is a feminist, He also mentioned he had a vasectomy and all this other libtard shit, but then said he was a virgin and he even mentioned incels to me. Out of the fucking blue. He wouldn’t shut the fuck up about how women don’t like him and how no matter what he does he can’t get pussy. He wanted to know everything about the incels etc.

So I held my tongue and told him I’ll be his wingman, hell I even trolled him and said I can get him a couple of femboys. It’s not that I’m against liberals because I don’t want to offend you guys but this soyjak spoke and did everything like the meme. I’m literally laughing my ass off and feel like shit about it at the same time. What do I do? And should I watch out for his possibility of putting me on Reddit with his cuck buddies
could you possibly draw him as a soyjak?

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
could you possibly draw him as a soyjak?
I wish, not good with computers, I operate everything out of a cellphone and if anything it’s not even the looks, it was his whole personality, views etc. It’s more than looks. Even in spiritual terms it was his aura. I don’t want to show a pic due to protection but I think if I’m his wingman he just tries to get into my head. If I keep the manosphere down I’m fine

Activity
So far there's no one here