I need to get on disability or else I might get sanctions on my unemployment benefits in the nearby future

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
Politicians in Germany want to make the punishment for not applying and accepting crappy jobs more severe. Like not getting money at all except paying rent for the appartment you live in for two months until you apply for work again. Apparently the decision is on Friday or next week.

I applied for some group therapy thing so they can diagnose me with some shit that would prevent me from working a job but I gotta write them an email that I am still interested and I already don't wanna go anymore since I would spend 8 hours in that group therapy from Monday to Friday for like 12 weeks.

I could ask for one on one therapy with just a therapist being present and maybe some assistant. I also have to think about what nonsense I would have to come up with so that I'll never have to work again.

What would you guys do?

Last edited:
uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
You can only get diagnosed by a psychiatrist. I would suggest functionally putting yourself in a specific but safe way harm could come to you where it would appear immediately obvious to an authority that you may have been the incidental perpetrator but not in a way where you are likely to end up getting injured. If you understood that then you may know what I mean, in another universe a character did this and was potentially correct and got the delux whatever rhymes with fucks.

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
You can only get diagnosed by a psychiatrist. I would suggest functionally putting yourself in a specific but safe way harm could come to you where it would appear immediately obvious to an authority that you may have been the incidental perpetrator but not in a way where you are likely to end up getting injured. If you understood that then you may know what I mean, in another universe a character did this and was potentially correct and got the delux whatever rhymes with fucks.
I don't get it. Attempted suicide or doing stuff like Elliot Rodger?

T

tayhrdl

NEET
Feb 14, 2024
I had the exact same problems. Bascially, it ended up with the Jobcenter telling me to go to a doctor for an Arbeitsunfähigkeitsbescheinigung or face sanctions (this was before Bürgergeld). So I did and the doc found me unfit and gave that AU. I repeated that every few months (doc visit for AU) until the jobcenter sent me to a jobcenter-doctor (medizinischer Dienst) and they found me unfit for work for a year or something.

T

tayhrdl

NEET
Feb 14, 2024
I had the exact same problems. Bascially, it ended up with the Jobcenter telling me to go to a doctor for an Arbeitsunfähigkeitsbescheinigung or face sanctions (this was before Bürgergeld). So I did and the doc found me unfit and gave that AU. I repeated that every few months (doc visit for AU) until the jobcenter sent me to a jobcenter-doctor (medizinischer Dienst) and they found me unfit for work for a year or something.
My backup plans back then were: self harm with a chemical, pretending to hear voices, standing on a bridge (predenting to jump) until the cops and take me to a hospital. All that for the AU/sick note.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
My backup plans back then were: self harm with a chemical, pretending to hear voices, standing on a bridge (predenting to jump) until the cops and take me to a hospital. All that for the AU/sick note.
you can induce psychosis via 1.5g MDMA in garrys mod roleplay.

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
Ein Jahr ist irgendwie sinnlos.

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
Lol

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
imagine you living in a third world country
I would just kill myself or cope with religion because I‘d be brown, most likely short and would have to wageslave for peanuts. Might aswell become a criminal/scammer.

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
imagine you living in a third world country
If I lived in a third world country as me right now I would have Chad SMV and could become a model there or would get treated better than most Ethnics there at least.

ShoelessSperg

ShoelessSperg

NEET
Feb 9, 2024
Like ADHD, bipolar disorder or whatever but I have a feeling they wouldn't believe me since I look too normal to have that stuff.
You want a autism diagnosis good thing for you it’s co morbid with the things you said

riceceller69

riceceller69

NEET
Feb 15, 2024
Go to the(rapist) and tell them that you want to kill yourself as soon as possible and after that everyone in the system is your bitch. You will never get a diagnosis going to some group session shite. Have to go one on one brotha.

Activity
So far there's no one here