I wish I was forward grown and NT

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
Sucks being deformed to the point of qualifying for NHS maxilofacial surgery and then I get told by chads like Atila that I can't have an opinion because I choose to isolate myself from society by rotting in my parent's basement. I guess that's just how the real world works. I am a manifestation of modern medicine.

Does anyone else feel this way about their shit?

NekoRightsActivist

NekoRightsActivist

NEET
Jan 25, 2023
it's completely over. if you aren't 5/10 minimum, NT and forward grown you cannot participate in life unless you are high IQ and can do STEM, otherwise you are fucked and doomed to live a life of misery
being triggered by random stranger on a forum that's know for cuck fantasy is still pretty cringe ngl. and btw the "ignore function" is for girls and feeble minded

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
you cannot participate in life unless you are high IQ and can do STEM
A gripe I have with loner males online. It seems almost an expectation, a prerequisite, that you at least be adept at STEM and have the ability to make a living off of those disciplines. For those of us shit out of luck, where do we turn to?

I won't pretend to be in as dire a situation as you, but I can still somewhat relate nonetheless - at least on the non-NT side of things.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
being triggered by random stranger on a forum that's know for cuck fantasy is still pretty cringe ngl. and btw the "ignore function" is for girls and feeble minded
i've never used ignore/block function on any forum or games unless it was advert spam

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
A gripe I have with loner males online. It seems almost an expectation, a prerequisite, that you at least be adept at STEM and have the ability to make a living off of those disciplines. For those of us shit out of luck, where do we turn to?

I won't pretend to be in as dire a situation as you, but I can still somewhat relate nonetheless - at least on the non-NT side of things.
So you are high IQ and average looking at least? Very few people have it as bad as me.

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
So you are high IQ and average looking at least? Very few people have it as bad as me.
I was moderately proficient in the humanities subjects during my time at school. STEM, middle to low end of the class. Seems there are few avenues to go down that make decent money non-STEM, but my brain simply isn't suited for high-intensity environments like Law or what have you. Looks - nothing to write home about. I very clearly have Asperger's when observed from a 3rd person perspective, as strangers have told me numerous times to my dismay.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
I was moderately proficient in the humanities subjects during my time at school. STEM, middle to low end of the class. Seems there are few avenues to go down that make decent money non-STEM, but my brain simply isn't suited for high-intensity environments like Law or what have you. Looks - nothing to write home about. I very clearly have Asperger's when observed from a 3rd person perspective, as strangers have told me numerous times to my dismay.
the only way to make money with an average-low IQ who is shit at STEM, is trades which is ridden with high NT chads

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
the only way to make money with an average-low IQ who is shit at STEM, is trades which is ridden with high NT chads
I was flirting with that idea. My slipped disc put a rut in that plan however. The future is not looking bright. Really not suited for this adult world, cannot stand it. Already resolved to a life of solitude, so don't need much money to be content.

Last edited:
uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
I was flirting with that idea. My slipped disc put a rut in that plan however. The future is not looking bright. Really not suited for this adult world, cannot stand it. Already resolved to a life of solitude, so don't need much money to be content.
Brutal. Is it your cervical spine that's fucked?

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
Brutal. Is it your cervical spine that's fucked?
Had to look that up - injuring that area would be terrible. No, mine appears to be an l4-l5 lower back disc herniation. Been almost 2 years now, haven't gone to the GP. Only have myself to blame, made a rod for my own back.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
Had to look that up - injuring that area would be terrible. No, mine appears to be an l4-l5 lower back disc herniation. Been almost 2 years now, haven't gone to the GP. Only have myself to blame, made a rod for my own back.
You really should go to a GP if it's possible, you could get muscle atrophy if it's untreated and bad enough

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
You really should go to a GP if it's possible, you could get muscle atrophy if it's untreated and bad enough
I know... soon. :feelsthumb: I tend to act at the last minute - not a good trait to have.

Do you have any aspirations or a long-term plan that you wish to adhere to/accomplish? Walking this path forces us to abandon certain hopes and re-evaluate our priorities.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
I know... soon. :feelsthumb: I tend to act at the last minute - not a good trait to have.

Do you have any aspirations or a long-term plan that you wish to adhere to/accomplish? Walking this path forces us to abandon certain hopes and re-evaluate our priorities.
Impossible for me cus I am deformed and non-NT, I have absolutely no interests, very little potential due to low IQ and shit social skills so I guess it's the NEET life for me

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
Impossible for me cus I am deformed and non-NT, I have absolutely no interests, very little potential due to low IQ and shit social skills so I guess it's the NEET life for me
No advice I can give that you haven't heard before, not that I have any words of wisdom in my uninspired state. It is what it is; painful but realistic. Won't feed you platitudes - I know they are bullshit. Just keep on keeping.

NekoRightsActivist

NekoRightsActivist

NEET
Jan 25, 2023
If you nigger want to self loathingm, at least be like @thirdworldcel who is over the top to the point it's actually funny

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
I'm forward grown but my jaw is crooked, my cheekbones and undereyes death tier and my maxilla prognatic and I also have a fucked overjet

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
it's completely over. if you aren't 5/10 minimum, NT and forward grown you cannot participate in life unless you are high IQ and can do STEM, otherwise you are fucked and doomed to live a life of misery
You should drop that STEMcope; ugly STEMcels have no social life either and at best can hope for a used up roastie to betabux for in their mid 30s.
They also have abysmal job security since their field is highly competitive.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here