I'm tired of living this life

bizkit

bizkit

Limp Bizkit Guy
Nov 23, 2022
Yeah man this is pretty self explanatory, but I'm gonna go on a rant anyways.

I don't want to live a life like this. I was a NEET for 2 years, returned to school recently, got bullied out of it for being too socially inept. Now I am once again not going to school, not having any hobbies, friends, or necessarily anything to keep me happy.

There is nothing on Earth to keep me happy. I don't really know what to do. I don't get out of the house to go anywhere, don't really take vacations or travel, I'm just always at home in my little room. I hate it. My brain is still developing, I don't doubt not having any real activity in my life is gonna fuck me up in the future.

When I talk to any other person about this, they don't seem to get it. My family thinks I can live a happy life like this but I really can't. I'm sick of waking up and browsing the internet all day. I wish my life was busy enough to keep me off of the internet.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021

I don't want to live a life like this. I was a NEET for 2 years, returned to school recently, got bullied out of it for being too socially inept. Now I am once again not going to school, not having any hobbies, friends, or necessarily anything to keep me happy.

There is nothing on Earth to keep me happy. I don't really know what to do. I don't get out of the house to go anywhere, don't really take vacations or travel, I'm just always at home in my little room. I hate it. My brain is still developing, I don't doubt not having any real activity in my life is gonna fuck me up in the future.

When I talk to any other person about this, they don't seem to get it. My family thinks I can live a happy life like this but I really can't. I'm sick of waking up and browsing the internet all day. I wish my life was busy enough to keep me off of the internet.
I got bullied out of school too pretty much

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022

Same man literally the same life

I don’t know what to do

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
Oct 12, 2022
Same, well at least kinda.

I'm a student and have a part-time job (but at the moment I'm not sure if I have to quit or not). But it feels like way too much. I just go to class, sit on my phone all day, don't do anything and don't pay attention, and then go home and don't do homework. So I don't even do the things I'm supposed to and just go there and do nothing. But that already feels like too much. I feel drained, and can't deal with it. And that's if everything goes fine. If something brings me out of my routine, I feel like I want to die. I'm like a child that gets angry that the things don't go the way it wants them to. Generally I'm a child in the body of an adult. I'm dependent on others and I know that I will never be able to function like a normal adult. The thought of having a job where I have responsibility is scaring the shit out of me. I don't even have a drivers license because I'm scared of responsibility. I don't even know what to do with my future. I have no skills and I graduate next year. And if I fuck up I can't go to university. I'm a 20 year old that still goes to school (grade 13 at the moment) and lives with his parents. And I will probably live with them until I die.

NEETing would be the only thing I could do, but my parents wouldn't tolerate it at all. And even if they would, I wouldn't be happy that way either. Just rotting away is shit too. I wish I had the courage to kill myself, because my life is a fucking joke. Or at least that my retarded parents realize that I'm deranged and get me therapy. If I got diagnosed with mental illness they would maybe understand that I'm not fucking normal and will never be normal.

RR2XCUP

RR2XCUP

What?
Jan 8, 2023

Everywhere I go Im a stranger, I feel like I will end up as a hobbo sleeping under a bridge chilling with the rats.

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
re

relatable

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Fuck you nigger I hope your life wont ever get better because you already mog most of us in terms of having a loving family
A family that is okay with you sitting on your ass wasting your youth does not love you.

Activity
So far there's no one here