LOL Is this really what we live and struggle for?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I love this thread. Watched the first scene, but now my ranked game of LoL is starting so I can only watch the second after I'm done unintentionally feeding the enemy team. I'll comment after I'm done with the game and watch the second scene. Or maybe I'll watch it during one of my many deaths.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Nevermind a guy was afk and the game was a remake! Great for me cause the enemy laner was a Garen and that would have made my cancer strategy of poking with Q and running over and over and over again much less effective since he heals through it. Watching the scene now.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Amazing scenes.

It made me think we're just animals trying to find some comfort in illusions. A great career, a marriage, even having children. In the end, those things don't bring happiness. They just keep you too busy to realize it. And once you do complete those tasks, they certainly don't feel like much of a reward. More like a waste of life.

The part about the woman was especially telling. You could have a 10/10 hottie wife and eventually you'll get sick of her and not only will it not bring you happiness, but it will actively be detrimental to your life. I'm 100% sure that guy would be better off not married, maybe fucking a hooker when he's horny or something (but he's old so he probably doesn't even want to).

Anyway. The pursuit of money (while sacrificing your time) isn't worth it The pursuit of a relationship isn't worth it. I guess all that's worth it are experiences. Having fun in the moment.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
Amazing scenes.

It made me think we're just animals trying to find some comfort in illusions. A great career, a marriage, even having children. In the end, those things don't bring happiness. They just keep you too busy to realize it. And once you do complete those tasks, they certainly don't feel like much of a reward. More like a waste of life.

The part about the woman was especially telling. You could have a 10/10 hottie wife and eventually you'll get sick of her and not only will it not bring you happiness, but it will actively be detrimental to your life. I'm 100% sure that guy would be better off not married, maybe fucking a hooker when he's horny or something (but he's old so he probably doesn't even want to).

Anyway. The pursuit of money (while sacrificing your time) isn't worth it The pursuit of a relationship isn't worth it. I guess all that's worth it are experiences. Having fun in the moment.
yup. you said it.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
Im watching this SOON!! Never seen this.. Love this guy already!!

Activity
So far there's no one here