It's become clear to me that I won't succeed in the first few projects. So I need to be learning a skill while doing the projects. But what skill?

• Thread starter anon1822fourthacc
  • Start date
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I gave my efforts working as a web novel writer for 1 year, and it got me nowhere. I could try again, but tbh writing is a garbage skill when it comes to making money, I don't like it either.

So I want to develop another skill. One that I won't give up on after just 1 failed project. One that with each failed project, I only get better and better.

It could be programming, but to what end? Web development? The most boring of all programming fields, my god. App development? Useless unless you're rich and have a big marketing budget. Hacking? Proper hackers have been doing that shit for fun for many years until they got good enough to hack for money. Game dev? It's for those with passion, bad choice for money-making. Hmm, I have no more ideas, did I miss something?

Idk, fuck. Life is too hard.

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
I've become very interested in writing for the past couple of years , not sure about what though , never had clear ideas and i doubt my literary abilities to be able to pull it off , It'd take some work , but there's pretty much zero chance of success. There are plenty of people turning to writing who never go anywhere even with a lot of hardwork , so i cannot see my lazy subhuman ethnic ass going amounting to anything worthwhile unless i'm very lucky

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
Lockpicking is a nice skill to have nowadays

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
I gave my efforts working as a web novel writer for 1 year, and it got me nowhere. I could try again, but tbh writing is a garbage skill when it comes to making money, I don't like it either.
When I will make hentai I will contact you. Your skill is useful

Activity
So far there's no one here