It's over, WWIII just begun

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
So today in Tinder swiped 11 females in Shanghai, and still can see them under "sent likes" what means they not swiped me right or left, what meas they didnt saw me. Why? Because jewish system of Tinder rating put me in moder of low visibility, or maybe even shadowban. That is New World Order working against me to find cute adorable loli waifu of culture
Are you retarded?

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
this is all very fascinating. from about 20-30 yrs old, i was balls deep in conspiracy theories. how the hell do you create 'war' against conspiracy theories? you can't stop people from being suspicious? maybe the proper way to war against conspiracy theories is not to conspire! in all likelihood though, they'll create social pressure, and boot you off social media. anyone entertaining the idea that elites may be doing something wrong behind the scenes will be ostacized. this is an absolutely fascinating time to be alive.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
this is all very fascinating. from about 20-30 yrs old, i was balls deep in conspiracy theories. how the hell do you create 'war' against conspiracy theories? you can't stop people from being suspicious? maybe the proper way to war against conspiracy theories is not to conspire! in all likelihood though, they'll create social pressure, and boot you off social media. anyone entertaining the idea that elites may be doing something wrong behind the scenes will be ostacized. this is an absolutely fascinating time to be alive.
Draft Alex Jones Lawyer, Plant CP and share with opposing council.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
is that actually what happened? i've purposely not payed any attention to that.

This is his Judge

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
Rentia Diedericks3 days ago
This is all the confirmation we needed that the world IS being run by a tiny, scared club and they do not want to take responsibility for their actions.

Melissa3 days ago
Mу nudе рics hеrе 💞 rebrand.ly/k0ptr8r

guard4her2 days ago
There's no "secretly" about it. It's clear and in the open.
2nd amendment vs evil govta day ago • edited
you do know the term "conspiracy theory" was coined by the CIA to harass anyone who noticed the "Warren Commission" assassination investigation was full of holes like swiss cheese. 60 years later we all know the CIA carried out the JFK hit. Globalists are still up to their old tricks.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
through censorship

Activity
So far there's no one here