Mashle is a good anime, watch it.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
It kept my attention for several episodes in a row. That's the sign of a good anime. And I don't say this lightly, my ADHD fried brain that consumed way too much media gives up on things in 2 minutes.

Anyway, it hits all the right notes, I like it. Reminds me of One punch man a bit. Oblivious and humble protagonist does amazing things and triumphs against the unjust and corrupt world. A lot of comedy, the way I like it.

Basically One punch man + Harry Potter.

Link if you need https://zoro.to/watch/mashle-magic-and-muscles-18339?ep=100069

Last edited:
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
P.S: It does have cliches, especially with the villains and all that. Which is why I usually prefer watching Slice of Life or just straight up comedy. But it's fine, cliches are in everything.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
I watched it too when it just came out. What episode are you on?
I'm on 4 but I'll probably get to 7 in an hour or two and then move to the manga. I never have the patience to wait for episodes to come out every week lol. It's why I usually wait till something is complete till I watch it.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
It's so fucking retarded but good
I actually prefer retarded stuff. If it's not retarded, it's cliched. I don't care about plot or conflict, character growth etc... I've seen and read so much stuff that anything remotely serious seems cliche to me, I've probably seen something like it 100 times.

So that's why I like retarded stuff. Just pure fun. Watching it just for the thrill of it. The more retarded the better.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Mash is gonna appear in a lot of power comparing anime discussions. I mean his feats are insane. Can he beat goku?
I've read chinese light novels that span thousands of chapters. Like Desolate Era for example, one of my favorites. Power comparisons feel weird to me.

In those novels, a trillion billion gazillion years is condensed into a unit of measure called a Chaos cycle (or something like that, it's been a while since I've read it). And then they spend millions of chaos cycles doing something. Punches destroy multiverses. Once you read stuff with that kind of power level, all these comparisons feel weird and underwhelming lol.

Last edited:
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Yeah but can you imagine doing an invisible chair?
LOL! The FIRST thing I did when I saw that invisible chair thing is I googled it if it's a real exercise. And I planned on doing it irl. Because I'm lazy but my body feels weird so I need to exercise. Seems lazier than squats, so I'll try doing it.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
So over for you
Kek, I figured if one stays in that position for like a minute, you get to feel your blood pumping, right? That's what I need, an easy exercise that gets the blood pumping. Squats are way too much effort, I hate them.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Wall sitting is real I guess. Sadly that's not how it works though. The best exercises are the ones that take a lot of effort but give little to no results.
I know, but I don't need the best exercises. I just need to find an easy exercise that is tolerable so I can get my blood pumping a bit, I feel the need to get my blood flowing cause I feel like shit from lying in bed 24 hours a day.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Crunches is the one thing you can do while lying in bed simultaneously
Cool, thanks for reminding me! I'm actually good at crunches, need to make a habit of it. 50-100 a day should make me feel less shit.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
That's great, I was gonna say they're my favorite but thought that would sound a little pretentious for some reason.
No, I totally understand why they're your favorite. There's a certain warm and pleasant sensation after you've done a good set of crunches. Haven't done them in a long while but I still remember that feeling. If I do them every day I'll definitely feel better once I'm done.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
I've watched all the episodes. Good shit. Any more garbage anime like this to pass time with? I like power level mogs and simple shows overall.

Activity
So far there's no one here