My girlfriend said I am an asshole

Κ

Κіng

Banned
Aug 23, 2022
I hit women and children and she called me an asshole because I beat her up. She asked me why I beat her (even though she loves it) I told her that I do it because she can't hit back and I am stronger.

She has a little brother that I bully and beat up sometimes (because he is pro lgbt gay), I once picked him up and smashed him on the wall couple of times when she wasn't there he cried and I told him if he tells anyone I will kill him.

Last edited:
T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
thank u @Master for bringing your filthy rats on this place.
kys (too late to delete this anyway fuck it)

Last edited:
T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
Stop spamming that mod he is probably annoyed of your bitchass crying all the time. Just like that other mod who told you to shut the fuck up basically.
i will post what i want on my forum you dirty immigrant

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
Then you will face the consequences faggot. You will be my victim puppy on this forum and get bullied every day til you decide to shoot your brains out on live stream.
@Haruhi Suzumiya will ban me for messing up this thread anyway no doubt even tho i tried to rectify it, you win, yet again im the bad guy

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
its all a circle jerk anyway of self serving our egos, doesnt matter anyway,

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
13DDF159 ADEB 453D 9560 F5C0BB87C9FA

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Bruh what the fuck is your issue he is the one shitposting and the one who started it on my OWN thread.
there is no such thing as my own thread, a thread is public for everyone, if he spams or keep insults i know what to do, you two just stop flame or move this to every thread of each other.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
there is no such thing as my own thread, a thread is public for everyone, if he spams or keep insults i know what to do, you two just stop flame or move this to every thread of each other.
you give a similar temperament to my female probation officer

Activity
So far there's no one here