Not that I expect anyone to care about my 7th or so return to the site, but here I am.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
You'd think I'd stop torching my accounts by now. But just like with League of Legends or Minecraft or a bunch of other things in my life. I swear I'll quit the addiction, I uninstall the game, only to reinstall it a day later.

I swear I've made 50 support tickets daily to Riot to undelete my account. I queue it for deletion, then the fucking site is bugged and doesn't allow me to unqueue it, and I end up creating a support ticket like a bitch to unlock it before the 30 days are up and it's deleted forever. Amazing that I even managed to delete my original account years ago. Kek, if .is hadn't introduced the deletion option, I probably would still be posting there even after all these years. Damn, being autistic sucks. Or whatever the fuck this is, probably not autism but some other weird cocktail of mental fuckery.

Anyway, my point is that just like with League of Legends of any other addiction, I'm back to this site.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Are you still working?
Yep, and technically it's a good job cause I only work 4 hours Monday and Tuesday and 3 hours the other 3 days. And I get paid weekly, around $280 a week.

But I've been told I'm the best salesman on the team, so that kinda got to my head and now I'm unsatisfied with just making 10% of every sale. But I pretend to be grateful and content. If anything, I'm nauseatingly nice to them.

I bust my ass to make at least $200 a day in sales for them. Sometimes I am so good that I make even $335 like today in sales, sometimes I go even over $400 a day, but that's rare. Nobody is asking me to do this, but I hate getting a paycheck less than $250 so I'm on point and try to sell as much as possible.

Anyway, today I kinda fucked up and got reprimanded for something. Made $335 in sales as I said, but I fucked up by talking to a client and not immediately rejecting the idea of him meeting up with the whore whose account it is. And that's bannable. I actually used that as a way to milk $115 from him alone in one single day. Got reprimanded kek. But it's all good.

"Reprimanded" is a strong word actually, I kinda reported it myself and they were pretty nice about it. Still, the actual lazy whore which is the actual boss didn't even reply yet, so it kinda left me in limbo all day. I'm sure she'll be nice about it, but I keep wondering why the fuck did I report myself instead of covering up my tracks. Guess I knew I'd be too anxious if I didn't resolve the issue asap.

Anyway, I guess I should be more content with the fact that it's the easiest job I'll ever have so I should just be happy with the 10% and the hourly rate of $7.25.

Last edited:
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
I missed you man
@uglyboi1 will be happy as shit
Thanks bro. Saw you were into the occult or something now? How are you finding it? I still have mixed feelings about it. Been an atheist all my life so I find it ridiculous that I spend time chanting enns and thinking about demons or whatnot. But still, I want to feel spiritual things, I want so badly for life to not just be this boring material universe, so I keep trying.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
Thanks bro. Saw you were into the occult or something now? How are you finding it? I still have mixed feelings about it. Been an atheist all my life so I find it ridiculous that I spend time chanting enns and thinking about demons or whatnot. But still, I want to feel spiritual things, I want so badly for life to not just be this boring material universe, so I keep trying.
No problem with faith department on my side
man I think you've been doing this the wrong way and very irresponsibly too

Haven't started doing anything yet
been interested in perspectives of experts and methodes they use

from what I gathered self-mastery and integrity are harsh requirements to do magick well and get good results

You can get taught new things and have experiences with spirits but the main focus of magick will always be you in this world and your life in it
If you're fed up with life Im not sure it will help to do invocations if you want to improve it then sure

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
No problem with faith department on my side
man I think you've been doing this the wrong way and very irresponsibly too

Haven't started doing anything yet
been interested in perspectives of experts and methodes they use

from what I gathered self-mastery and integrity are harsh requirements to do magick well and get good results

You can get taught new things and have experiences with spirits but the main focus of magick will always be you in this world and your life in it
If you're fed up with life Im not sure it will help to do invocations if you want to improve it then sure
Why do you think I started the wrong way? Tbh I'm still not entirely sure spirits exist, nor demons or anything paranormal. If demons do exist though, I don't think they're anything to be scared of. Been browsing the subreddit DemonolatryPractices for almost like half a year now and they're all very knowledgeable about this stuff, demons are more like spirits and deities of other religions than actual "bad" entities. They can be very helpful and nice, no reason to fear them at all, can't name a single reason to be scared.

But tbh I'm still weak in faith, I constantly think about giving up cause I haven't experienced anything fantastical or obviously spiritual yet. On the other hand, good things have happened, like this easy as fuck job that is of decent pay for my country. Especially decent since it's part time and from home and I make more than the average person here gets for a full-time job. So I do thank King Asmodeus just in case, maybe he helped me get it. Or maybe it was Bune or Clauneck, I give thanks to all. But mainly Asmodeus cause I've been focusing on Asmodeus the most and I thank him. When you think about it, I have been lucky to get it, very lucky. And it happened just a few months after I started demonolatry.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
Why do you think I started the wrong way? Tbh I'm still not entirely sure spirits exist, nor demons or anything paranormal. If demons do exist though, I don't think they're anything to be scared of. Been browsing the subreddit DemonolatryPractices for almost like half a year now and they're all very knowledgeable about this stuff, demons are more like spirits and deities of other religions than actual "bad" entities. They can be very helpful and nice, no reason to fear them at all, can't name a single reason to be scared.

But tbh I'm still weak in faith, I constantly think about giving up cause I haven't experienced anything fantastical or obviously spiritual yet. On the other hand, good things have happened, like this easy as fuck job that is of decent pay for my country. Especially decent since it's part time and from home and I make more than the average person here gets for a full-time job. So I do thank King Asmodeus just in case, maybe he helped me get it. Or maybe it was Bune or Clauneck, I give thanks to all. But mainly Asmodeus cause I've been focusing on Asmodeus the most and I thank him. When you think about it, I have been lucky to get it, very lucky. And it happened just a few months after I started demonolatry.
That's good
Havent made the connetions somehow
I think Bune deals with money

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
That's good
Havent made the connetions somehow
I think Bune deals with money
Yes, Bune is always recommended for money, so is Clauneck. But obviously, simply asking for money is disrespectful, that's like calling someone you don't know and asking for money, apparently from what I've read.

Anyway, it's true what you've said that the main focus is you and that if you're fed up with life magick is useless. This is all apparently about willpower and doing the work. Even with demons they always say that in order to be helped you're gonna have to work hard and do actually do things, to go out and get what you want cause it won't just drop in your lap.

Whatever, this could all be bullshit anyway, I'm still not entirely sure. I'm suspending disbelief for now, it's more fun that way. It's more fun to hope that we live in a world where spirits are real than in a world where we are on a giant rock flying in a cold, dead universe.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
I dont wanna scare you
I think you might wanna learn banishing and to exorcise just in case

Its always safer to follow procedures
Draw a circle, trace it with a consecrated knife and all that
Yeah, the guys from the subreddit also recommend knowing how to banish and stuff, but I don't bother with it lol. I figure, if evil spirits do exist, if they did do something to me then at least I'd have proof that spirits exist lmao. Which is a good thing. And if evil spirits do exist, it's worth enduring some crazy shit to finally have proof, isn't it? Only then I'd bother learning banishing and all that. If anything, in that case that would also be proof that demons exist, so I could just ask Asmodeus to protect me or something.

In conclusion, I don't bother banishing or exorcising cause most likely spirits don't exist. And if they do exist, I'm of the opinion that they're not evil and that demons are good entities that would help me.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
Yeah, the guys from the subreddit also recommend knowing how to banish and stuff, but I don't bother with it lol. I figure, if evil spirits do exist, if they did do something to me then at least I'd have proof that spirits exist lmao. Which is a good thing. And if evil spirits do exist, it's worth enduring some crazy shit to finally have proof, isn't it? Only then I'd bother learning banishing and all that. If anything, in that case that would also be proof that demons exist, so I could just ask Asmodeus to protect me or something.

In conclusion, I don't bother banishing or exorcising cause most likely spirits don't exist. And if they do exist, I'm of the opinion that they're not evil and that demons are good entities that would help me.
For proof try making more specific requests and see
They always come In an unexpected way different from what you imagined
And ultimately it's all up to your interpretation

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
For proof try making more specific requests and see
They always come In an unexpected way different from what you imagined
And ultimately it's all up to your interpretation
That's hard for me to do cause I barely leave the house so it's not like I'm giving them anything to work with.

I asked to see Asmodeus in my dreams for example. But then the problem is that even if I think really hard right as I wake up and try to write down the dream, I barely remember it.

So it's possible that I did see Asmodeus but I just don't remember it. I did have a thing in my dreams with a man that breathed fire, and later that day I discovered that Asmodeus does breathe fire. I only learned that after I saw it. At least, I had forgotten that fact.

As another sign I asked for a succubus in my dreams. And that night I felt something that I hadn't felt in many years. It wasn't sex at all, but more like romantic feelings. I dreamt of the last girl I liked, which was all the way back in highschool, that was almost 10 years ago. Damn, I barely talked to women in these last 10 years. And that girl didn't even like me back, I liked her from a distance.

Anyway, after I woke up I remember being quite surprised, because I haven't felt these kind of romantic feelings in so many years, I had given up on them entirely.

But then the next night I asked for a succubus in my dream again, and nothing happened, so it could have been a coincidence. Maybe I should ask again. Should do pathworking again.

Last edited:
Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
That's hard for me to do cause I barely leave the house so it's not like I'm giving them anything to work with.

I asked to see Asmodeus in my dreams for example. But then the problem is that even if I think really hard right as I wake up and try to write down the dream, I barely remember it.

So it's possible that I did see Asmodeus but I just don't remember it. I did have a thing in my dreams with a man that breathed fire, and later that day I discovered that Asmodeus does breathe fire. I only learned that after I saw it. At least, I had forgotten that fact.

As another sign I asked for a succubus in my dreams. And that night I felt something that I hadn't felt in many years. It wasn't sex at all, but more like romantic feelings. I dreamt of the last girl I liked, which was all the way back in highschool, that was almost 10 years ago. Damn, I barely talked to women in these last 10 years. And that girl didn't even like me back, I liked her from a distance.

Anyway, after I woke up I remember being quite surprised, because I haven't felt these kind of romantic feelings in so many years, I had given up on them entirely.

But then the next night I asked for a succubus in my dream again, and nothing happened, so it could have been a coincidence. Maybe I should ask again. Should do pathworking again.
Doesn't Asmodeus deal with prostitutes?
I think it's 3D women

Last edited:
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Doesn't Asmodeus deal with prostitutes?
Asmodeus is a demon of lust, but also much more than that. And by lust a lot of things are meant other than actual lust. More importantly, it's more like controlling lust in order to achieve things. Or for lust it also means lust for life, lust to live and experience things. But also sexual lust, of course. That's a big part of what he governs too, yes.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
oh yeah make sure to contact the spirits on their strongest months, days, hours
especially in the beginning
most demons will do only nights

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
You'd think I'd stop torching my accounts by now. But just like with League of Legends or Minecraft or a bunch of other things in my life. I swear I'll quit the addiction, I uninstall the game, only to reinstall it a day later.

I swear I've made 50 support tickets daily to Riot to undelete my account. I queue it for deletion, then the fucking site is bugged and doesn't allow me to unqueue it, and I end up creating a support ticket like a bitch to unlock it before the 30 days are up and it's deleted forever. Amazing that I even managed to delete my original account years ago. Kek, if .is hadn't introduced the deletion option, I probably would still be posting there even after all these years. Damn, being autistic sucks. Or whatever the fuck this is, probably not autism but some other weird cocktail of mental fuckery.

Anyway, my point is that just like with League of Legends of any other addiction, I'm back to this site.
Welcome back, unironically missed some of your threads, even if most are doomcel type posting. A lot of them have been getting bumped the last week so I kept getting fooled into thinking you came back :feelslol: :feelslol:

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
oh yeah make sure to contact the spirits on their strongest months, days, hours
especially in the beginning
most demons will do only nights
Yeah, this could be one of the reasons why I have failed. I tend to disregard such details. I justify it to myself with things like "if spirits do exist, they wouldn't care about this crap". But tbh it's just ADHD and extreme laziness mostly.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Welcome back, unironically missed some of your threads, even if most are doomcel type posting. A lot of them have been getting bumped the last week so I kept getting fooled into thinking you came back :feelslol: :feelslol:
Wow, I was just making a thread mentioning you haha. Will post it in a minute. I actually wanted to talk to you several times over the past year, but you had left the forum. And you came back while I left again haha.

Activity
So far there's no one here