Discussion on languages

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
Spanish, english and a regional language from Spain (not telling which)
Only English and Spanish, I find French to be the most beautiful sounding. If I can learn another language it’ll either be French or Portuguese.
one of you knows European Spanish and the other knows Latino Spanish.

Could you understand eachother well?

worthless

worthless

(⁠˘⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠˘⁠)
Jun 4, 2023
Only English and Spanish, I find French to be the most beautiful sounding. If I can learn another language it’ll either be French or Portuguese.
as a native portuguese speaker, it bothers me very much how big of a dichotomy the language has, at least here in brazil. its cultured norm can seem pretty cool, but most people here are stupid and talk like fucking apes, which is not to be surprised given how fucked up our shithole of a country is lol

Granite Warlock

Granite Warlock

NEET
Apr 5, 2021
english and japanese(so-so)
I can understand spanish and swedish at an intermediate level but can't speak much of either

I find french the most pleasing to the ear, but don't have much motivation to learn it. Brazilian portuguese sounds pretty cool too. I am currently focusing on learning Russian but still just a noob.

Speaking English and Bulgarian, and may remember some French.
moje li da mi pokajesh nai golemiya torrent site v bulgaria? iskam da ucha bulgarski pak malko po malko no ne znam kude moje da namerya filimi i takivi neshta. izvinyvam za latinski bukvi.

Kpwat

Kpwat

little man
Jun 1, 2023
english and japanese(so-so)
I can understand spanish and swedish at an intermediate level but can't speak much of either

I find french the most pleasing to the ear, but don't have much motivation to learn it. Brazilian portuguese sounds pretty cool too. I am currently focusing on learning Russian but still just a noob.

moje li da mi pokajesh nai golemiya torrent site v bulgaria? iskam da ucha bulgarski pak malko po malko no ne znam kude moje da namerya filimi i takivi neshta. izvinyvam za latinski bukvi.
Like, this one is the biggest, but I think it requires a registration to use, the key icon. And I've never actually used it.

Activity
So far there's no one here