Discussion Plumber dreams

• Thread starter BloatmaxxManlet2022
  • Start date
BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I had a idea that, even though I’ll neetbux just a little, I could become a plumber but just get paid off the books and do it for a small amount of money for small projects. I’m learning online and I’ve been practicing it. I got the upper body strength, time and I might as well have fun doing something I’m good at. What do u think?

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
It's a solid plan, just that you'll have to hustle to get customers. One self-advertising method that's old school but known to work is getting your business card printed as a fridge magnet and shoving them inside boomers' mailboxes. Source: My fam's fridge is covered with magnet-ads from real estate agents and handymen lol

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
I always wanted to explore a career of plumbing or a power-washer or a lorry driver as side hustles. But never could managed to get free time.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I always wanted to explore a career of plumbing or a power-washer or a lorry driver as side hustles. But never could managed to get free time.
Once you're in the hamster wheel of full-time work it's over. You maybe get 1-2 hours in the evening trying to learn something new or work on your side hustles thats it. Sure on the weekends there is a little bit more time but saturday and sunday are much needed to recharge the batteries. Fuck.

Activity
So far there's no one here