Questions on abortion

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I'm not necessarily focused on what your personal opinion on abortion is although you're welcome to share it. I know if the person who wanted to get an abortion in the first place doesn't they're likely going to be a shit parent. On the other side foids should be held responsible for their actions instead of slutting around and getting government sponsored abortions. They have access to contraceptives for fuck's sake what's the big issue. What I'm more concerned on with this thread though is the following:

Do you think a new life starts at conception or at the baby coming put of the vagina, or at some other stage of the fetus? Whether you agree with abortion or not, do you consider it similar as ending a baby's life? I personally do.

Don't you think foids are hypocrites with this? They aren't entitled to people killing the baby for them. DIY bitch if you want to that bad. The reality is if someone killed the fetus against their wishes it would be considered murder in a court. So how come they can decide what is a life and what isn't, who made them gods? The reason they're whining in the first place is because they don't like things going in that direction against their wishes. It's obviously only a drop in the ocean, everything else being their way, but they want full approval because if there's consequences to their actions it gives incentive to moderate their behaviors and be careful selecting mates who won't provide. And we know that would be a step backwards for them now wouldn't it.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i frankly don't give a fuck weather it will be made legal or illegal in US, here it's legal (in the majority of countries) and nobody cares about it but foids, ig making it illegal you will have much more births in US

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You're mad abortions are illegal now?
No I'm saying that people who don't want to have kids should have never gotten pregnant in the first place. There are pills and other measures you can take to stop that. I don't want a digusting process like abortion to be happening because people are too lazy and irresponsible to do that.

And I will make the exception for cases like rape

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
i frankly don't give a fuck weather it will be made legal or illegal in US, here it's legal (in the majority of countries) and nobody cares about it but foids, ig making it illegal you will have much more births in US
It's not about caring, most guys don't really care including me. But it's about the supposed consistency of the so called justice system. And ngl I don't mind seeing degenerate foids crying about it.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
What do the God damn libtards believe again? Well, I believe the opposite of whatever they believe
Unnamed

Activity
So far there's no one here