Rename the 🤓 reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
we should add blush and skull reactions.
💀 😊
You should kill yourself
Being called a nerd is to negative, hurts some users feelings. Let’s instead call it something nice like “High Iq” or “Smarty”, therefore it’s taken more as a compliment instead of an insult.
What do you think guys?
The nerd reaction is facebook tier. All the reactions are facebook tier. Make custom neets.me emoji

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
You should kill yourself

The nerd reaction is facebook tier. All the reactions are facebook tier. Make custom neets.me emoji
99% chance custom emojis would end up looking like shit, just look at the basedspace...
These two emojis are peak normoloid shit though, don't see why they were added.

Last edited:
Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Nice and good to see you my friend
Miss your discord messages though
Looking to make your mark on the forum, huh?

First things first, you'll need to build your rep. It's not just about earning respect, it's your key to challenge the next big shot on the Blacklist.

Now, getting yourself noticed is no rocket science. Grab a couple of warnings or even a temporary ban, and that'll ramp up your heat level. But remember, it's about making an impact, not causing a scene.

Be careful though, there's a line you don't wanna cross. Too much heat too quickly and you'll find yourself permanently banned. Once you get permanently banned, there's no coming back. The Blacklist? Forget about it.

So when you're fighting with a mod, remember what's at stake. Is being right worth risking your shot at the Blacklist?

Keep in mind why we're all here. Everyone wants to be the most disliked user by the mods. Make your posts count.

triple h badass GIF by WWE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
So far there's no one here