Story Saw my oneitis while wageslaving

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

You don't know who could be lurking here.
Jul 21, 2023
A girl I found really pretty back in primary school who I never got over seems to now be working at the same place I am. She's a black High tier Becky who's around my looksmatch though sadly I can never be with her since she's lesbian. I don't know why but I still felt my heart beating so fast just seeing her, and even though I can't be with her I still want her to think highly of me. Sadly though I saw her on break and when in the breakroom no words were exchanged but she still looked at me with disgust. Maybe it's because I aged like shit (used to be much more youthful looking and had way more girls interested in me when I was younger), or it could be because I was covered in flour from being in the bakery all day. I don't know, either way I think she doesn't want to be around me or be friends which makes me sad. Think I'm just gonna try to get fired and NEETmaxx now

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

You don't know who could be lurking here.
Jul 21, 2023
Why is your oneitis black?

she's a nigga but at the same time she has beautiful european features and a very caucasian skull shape. If she had white skin you'd think she was European for sure

Last edited:
Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
she's a nigga but at the same time she has beautiful european features and a very caucasian skull shape. If she had white skin you'd think she was European for sure
What about the nose. You gonna tell me she has some Nico Robin kinda nose? Lol

Activity
So far there's no one here