Sex cults are disgusting. They're horrible, their existence infuriates me. But how do people get recruited into them? How can I find one?

• Thread starter anon1822fourthacc
  • Start date
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Ugh, so disgusting. So gross, sex cults are the scum of the Earth.

Just out of curiosity, how does one enter a sex cult? Like, do they recruit you or do you have to contact them? Just wondering, for research.

Ugh, so disgusting, but also how?

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
reminds me of the time some cunt on student room was posting in a thread about how oppressed women are, agreeing with the statement, then humbly mentioned that she was offered £8000 for 4 hours of work to serve drinks in a skimpy outfit for a sex orgy thing (but not actually do anything except that). Somehow they're oppressed though.

as for the post, be forward grown and NT as with anything in life that involves social interaction

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
reminds me of the time some cunt on student room was posting in a thread about how oppressed women are, agreeing with the statement, then humbly mentioned that she was offered £8000 for 4 hours of work to serve drinks in a skimpy outfit for a sex orgy thing (but not actually do anything except that). Somehow they're oppressed though.

as for the post, be forward grown and NT as with anything in life that involves social interaction
Holy shit, tutorial mode.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
One of my coworkers told me to get on a site called fabswingers. He said he got loads of easy sex on there. Lots of it was weird, kinky shit such as when a couple asked him to be a bull for them. That's the closest recommendation i can make. I imagine swingers to be fat and old but apparrently there were some decent ones

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
Ugh, so disgusting. So gross, sex cults are the scum of the Earth.

Just out of curiosity, how does one enter a sex cult? Like, do they recruit you or do you have to contact them? Just wondering, for research.

Ugh, so disgusting, but also how?
Some of them operate just like other religions. A good sex cult to join is the Raelians. Their technically an Athiest UFO cult. You will need reasons to get sexed up but but if you have them you will get more sex than you would normally

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
One of my coworkers told me to get on a site called fabswingers. He said he got loads of easy sex on there. Lots of it was weird, kinky shit such as when a couple asked him to be a bull for them. That's the closest recommendation i can make. I imagine swingers to be fat and old but apparrently there were some decent ones
the inhib needed to do that fucking hell could never be me

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
Would you take the offer?
Yes, I'm not hating on them for doing it before you try and act high IQ, I'm just saying that women and high IQ STEMcels have no right to criticise NEETs and low-average IQs who would never have such an opportunity

and ofc highlighting the hypocrisy of a foid who says women are oppressed while being afforded such wealth for doing basically fuck all

Activity
So far there's no one here