Teambuilding event

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I kept dodging them at work now I declined the last one so the manager canceled and rescheduled the event so I can come. He made it clear that he would do that if I can't come and says it's mandatory. Jfl go home to your wife and kids after work motherfucker why are you so obsessed with me.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Not really but they will just shame and bully you into submission.
I never dealt with office politics before. If he's dodged it many times before why can't he this time? Feels weird talking about someone in third person in their own thread but you answered first

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Is it legal for them to force you to go to unpaid after work events?
No but they dont legally force you. They always pretend you have a choice and that you do it voluntarily.
Not really but they will just shame and bully you into submission.
Yeah, basically they will keep annoying you and putting you on the spot and try to strongarm you. Having a job is cucked.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I never dealt with office politics before. If he's dodged it many times before why can't he this time? Feels weird talking about someone in third person in their own thread but you answered first
It's because he rescheduled just because of me dodging it last time. Now if I keep coming up with excuses indefinitely, especially after that last time, it's a guarantee I won't hear the end of it and will be under spotlight for not being a "teamplayer" whatever the fuck that means.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
No but they dont legally force you. They always pretend you have a choice and that you do it voluntarily.

Yeah, basically they will keep annoying you and putting you on the spot and try to strongarm you. Having a job is cucked.
They're paying so order something expensive at least and getting drunk will make it easier if you drink, even better if they pay for drinks too.

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
The only teambuilding that I care about

20230118 193128

Activity
So far there's no one here