Story The Dark Seduction

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
The Dark Seduction

It was just an ordinary day in the town. And an ordinary morning in the Sunflower’s household. Mr. Sunflower was reading his favorite paper ‘Weeb Tranny Times’ (produced by a tranny magnate @Haruhi Suzumiya) and drinking his coffee while Mrs. Sunflower was preparing a comfy meal for her neetcel son @Nameless_sunflower before going to work.

Little did they know that on this day they would have to face their worst nightmare.

Mrs_Sunflower: Goodbye sweetie your meal is ready me and dad are leaving for work!

Nameless_Sunflower: thanks mommy don’t forget to bring me some pizza on your way back!

Mrs. Sunflower was working at the local warehouse. Only a few people knew that in secret she was secretly banging one of the forklift drivers there whose name was @SoupaSilva

The door was shut and @Nameless_sunflower was left alone in the house. He watched chink cartoons, lurked some weird forums and wasted his time in all sorts of different ways. Suddenly, he caught a strange noise coming from the bathroom. He went there to check it out. But there was nobody there.

Nameless_s: thank goodness, must have been the wind. Or maybe it’s just my imagination playing tricks with me…

He was suddenly interrupted by some hoarse voice and he felt the chills down his spine. The voice said:

Unknown figure: It is not your imagination… Hskkkkk… Turn around and see how real I am...

Nameless_Sunflower turned around and saw a dreadful creature of night, a local vampire @frightfulcel

frightfulcel: BEHOLD! I am the terror of night, the creature of darkness! The scourge of humanity!

Nameless_sunflower was so scared that he shamelessly wet himself in front of the vampire.

frightfulcel: Ha! What a joke you are, look at yourself, Hsssskkk… you are pathetic.

Nameles_Sunflower: W-wwho? Whh-aat… A-a-r-r-e You? What do you want from me?

frightfulcel: I want your blood! Hssskkk

The vampire started chasing Nameless_sunflower but he was able to lock himself in his room, safe for the moment. Then frightfulcel decided it was not worth the effort and came up with another plan of how to annoy these feeble mortals.

He summoned his ghoul enforcers @Asylum Patient @Wako and @KARENIN and ordered them to capture Mr. Sunflower and @Nameless_sunflower and bring them to the local warehouse. He’s been observing the life of the Sunflowers using his spectral powers and knew all their secrets.

The enforcers succeeded and brought Mr. Sunflower and his neetcel son to the warehouse. frightfulcel was there too. It was late evening. All the workers left the warehouse except for Mrs Sunflower as she was having rough animalistic sex with @SoupaSilva in some small room.

Out of nowhere @frightfulcel and his enforcers appeared along with Mr. Sunflower and Nameless_sunflower himself. Their hands and feet were tied.

frightfulcel: My, my… WHAT A TASTY MORSEL! It’s been a while since I’ve been so entertained and excited. Enforcers, get to the business. And I will get to mine…

Enforcers @Wako @Asylum Patient and @KARENIN forced @Nameless_sunflower and his dad to watch @frightfulcel and @SoupaSilva banging Mrs. Sunflower all night. When it was finally over the Sunflower family tried to forget this horror and kept living as they used to before. But it was never the same. It could never be the same after what they’ve witnessed in that warehouse. @SoupaSil kept his job because nobody would believe the testimonies of the family members.

Sadly, in a few weeks @frightfulcel came back to their house and ate @Nameless_sunflower and his mom.

A fewmore months passed. It was a cold winter evening.

Mr. Sunflower: damn it, I knew that we should have never bought the house in this black neighborhood!!!

The end.

Alatrist

Alatrist

Ahoy
Jan 3, 2023
Enforcers @
Wako
@Wako @Asylum Patient and @KARENIN forced @Nameless_sunflower and his dad to watch @frightfulcel and @SoupaSilva banging Mrs. Sunflower all night.
:feelscowboy:

Activity
So far there's no one here