The ideal race is a 75% white 25% east asian quapa

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

Asentientheterodroidsexual Monk-mode mgtow
May 17, 2023
Quapa means, 25 percent Asian and 75 percent any race, or 25 percent asian and 75 percent any race.
Hapa means, 50 percent Asian and 50 percent any race.
Why fully whites are not the ideal race:
Neurotypical whites have too much empathy, it was not always like this, but the behavioral sink has made neurotypical whites unable to be racist and anti-globohomo, this has had an even bigger impact on the jews, neurotypical whites are very pro-black, only whites with autism can be racist and reject all those other things, that's why i don't consider whites the superior race.

East asians, quapas, hapas, most latinos, arabs, are more racist than whites:
The whiter you are, the less racist you become:

DwwyPHKUUAAoLQP 1
Screenshot 2023 06 21 074331

Whites are the best at wars and at creating technologies:
So, the ideal race has to be a 75% white 25% east asian quapa because, we need to add some non-white DNA to make neurotypical whites racist, east asians are very racist and they are the only ones that deserve to mix with white DNA because of their intelligence.

I chose 75% white and 25% white quapa because, most hapas have east asian eyes (because their eyes are not deep set), I don't like east asian eyes.
You can still be Mesoskelic (white body proportions), still have coarse straight hair, and still have double eyelids and deep set eyes, while being quapa.

The main differences between east asian's eyes and white's eyes is that, whites have double eyelids and deep set eyes, while east asians don't. Hapas, some east asians with non-sinid blood or east asians with surgeries, have double eyelids (instead of epicanthic folds (also called monolids), but they don't have deep set eyes, so they still look east asian.

I don't like east asian body proportions (macroskelic trunk Length) because i think their limbs are too short, i prefer white body proportions (mesoskelic trunk Length). I also think it should have black coarse straight hair because, it's a more evolved hair than caucasian hair, it's found in mongoloids. I also think that dick size wouldn't be affected.

I don't like that fully east asians have less empathy than whites (see spoiler below to know more), that's why the 25%. They also had better armies and civilizations than whites, but didn't have the personality or motivation of whites, to conquer others, and create new technologies:
But i just believe that this east asian blood is the missing piece that whites need.

difference between the Chinese and the Japanese genetically:
The japanese are a little bit different from the chinese, both are Sinid gentically, but the japanese have 20%-10% (depends on the region) Jomon DNA instead, the chinese are 100 percent Sinid, and the Koreans are 95% sinid and 5 percent Jomon.
The vast majority of Japanese men can grow moustache and some facial hair, and in some regions of Japan even growing a beard is not considered a unique trait, when beards were popular in Japan in fact a large portion of men either sported beards or at least a moustache. This ability to grow this hair comes from the Jomon mixture, additionally most Japanese have more nasal bone than Koreans, this also comes from the Jomon DNA.
Japanese have a different cranium shape, it’s more elongated, this also comes from the Jomon mixture. Most Japanese don’t have a fully epicanthic eye, and instead have some kind of crease, again coming from the mixture of not being fully Korean. Japanese also tend to have a more angled forehead and more prominent brow bone than Koreans, also coming from the Jomon mixture.

Another trait the Japanese have is the ability to drink alcohol, this is gained also from the Jomon. Despite the Jomon not being known to make or drink alcohol, the Jomon didn’t suffer from alcohol intolerance (which most Koreans and Chinese do suffer from).

As you can see above, Jomon people shared some similarities with europeans (like being mesoskelic), today everyone sees the japanese and koreans as better people than the chinese, and sees them with a soul, this small Jomon mixture gave them a soul. But the japanese still look empty, all of their products seem like incomplete, it seems like they need some more european blood to be fully complete. But thanks to this small european blood the japanese have a much better economy than china.

You might say that hapas or quapas are mentally i'll like Elliot Rodger but, i don't believe that is true, i just believe that he was mentally ill because his mother was from southeast asia, a country that has a very high murder rate, she was not Sinid (she was South Mongolid). Russians are also hapa, they have a very high crime rate, but i believe that's because the mongols are also violent (mongols are Tungid).

Here is a more specific description: 75% white 25% east asian quapa with black coarse straight hair, mesoskelic body proportions, A10 blue-eyes, long eyelashes, double eyelids (no epicanthic eye folds (also called monolids)), and deep set eyes.

I think this combination would have exterminated niggers.

some quapas look like anime characters:
Most animes like to draw their characters having white body proportions (mesoskelic trunk Length), and not east asian body proprotyions (macroskelic trunk lenght). I been doing a lot of research on anime and monolids, and i've concluded from my observations that, anime characters don't have monolids, they just don't look like monolids
I believe these quapas would look like anime characters, i couldn't find any examples of quapas, but i did find an example of a castizo, castizos are very similar to quapas because, east asians and native americans are similar, but native americans had a lower iq, were more violent and had brown skin. But native americans have east asian eyes and hair. Native american genes are weaker than east asian genes.

mestizo = hapa
castizo = quapa

look at this latino castizo, he basically looks like an anime character:

I'm castizo, i even look like an anime character because of my east asian hair (native american hair), sadly my father was around 40 percent black, so i have black DNA:

20230531 205813 1Saito

So my plan now is to, become a 75% white 25% east asian quapa with black coarse straight hair, mesoskelic body proportions, A10 blue-eyes, long eyelashes, double eyelids (no epicanthic eye folds/monolids), and deep set eyes, by changing my cells, genes, brain, behavior, intelligence and body to the very detail, with some future technology.

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
How to distinguish whites, asians and blacks:

1-orbital bones and zygos distinguish whites and asians. (also upper eyelid fat)
2-prognatism and nose width distinguish whites and blacks.

Whites: double eyelids and deep set eyes
hapas: double eyelids and no deept set eyes
east asians: monolids and no deep set eyes
blacks: black skin, double eyelids, deep set eyes and greater prognatism (prognathous)

There are also some other differences but i don't know how to name them all.

Last edited:
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Brother this info is objectively useless. What will you do with it? Will you create such a person in a lab? Will you go out in the world and look specifically for such a person and pursue them as a romantic interest? What will you do with all this?

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
Brother this info is objectively useless. What will you do with it? Will you create such a person in a lab? Will you go out in the world and look specifically for such a person and pursue them as a romantic interest? What will you do with all this?
So my plan now is to, become a 75% white 25% east asian quapa with black coarse straight hair, mesoskelic body proportions, A10 blue-eyes, long eyelashes, double eyelids (no epicanthic eye folds/monolids), and deep set eyes, by changing my cells, genes, brain, behavior, intelligence and body to the very detail, with some future technology.

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
Quapa means, 25 percent Asian and 75 percent any race, or 25 percent asian and 75 percent any race.
Neurotypical whites have too much empathy, it was not always like this, but the behavioral sink has made neurotypical whites unable to be racist and anti-globohomo, this has had an even bigger impact on the jews, neurotypical whites are very pro-black, only whites with autism can be racist and reject all those other things, that's why i don't consider whites the superior race.

View attachment 75323
View attachment 75324

So, the ideal race has to be a 75% white 25% east asian quapa because, we need to add some non-white DNA to make neurotypical whites racist, east asians are very racist and they are the only ones that deserve to mix with white DNA because of their intelligence.

I chose 75% white and 25% white quapa because, most hapas have east asian eyes (because their eyes are not deep set), I don't like east asian eyes.
You can still be Mesoskelic (white body proportions), still have coarse straight hair, and still have double eyelids and deep set eyes, while being quapa.

The main differences between east asian's eyes and white's eyes is that, whites have double eyelids and deep set eyes, while east asians don't. Hapas, some east asians with non-sinid blood or east asians with surgeries, have double eyelids (instead of epicanthic folds (also called monolids), but they don't have deep set eyes, so they still look east asian.

I don't like east asian body proportions (macroskelic trunk Length) because i think their limbs are too short, i prefer white body proportions (mesoskelic trunk Length). I also think it should have black coarse straight hair because, it's a more evolved hair than caucasian hair, it's found in mongoloids. I also think that dick size wouldn't be affected.

I don't like that fully east asians have less empathy than whites (see spoiler below to know more), that's why the 25%. They also had better armies and civilizations than whites, but didn't have the personality or motivation of whites, to conquer others, and create new technologies:
But i just believe that this east asian blood is the missing piece that whites need.

The japanese are a little bit different from the chinese, both are Sinid gentically, but the japanese have 20%-10% (depends on the region) Jomon DNA instead, the chinese are 100 percent Sinid, and the Koreans are 95% sinid and 5 percent Jomon.
The vast majority of Japanese men can grow moustache and some facial hair, and in some regions of Japan even growing a beard is not considered a unique trait, when beards were popular in Japan in fact a large portion of men either sported beards or at least a moustache. This ability to grow this hair comes from the Jomon mixture, additionally most Japanese have more nasal bone than Koreans, this also comes from the Jomon DNA.
Japanese have a different cranium shape, it’s more elongated, this also comes from the Jomon mixture. Most Japanese don’t have a fully epicanthic eye, and instead have some kind of crease, again coming from the mixture of not being fully Korean. Japanese also tend to have a more angled forehead and more prominent brow bone than Koreans, also coming from the Jomon mixture.

Another trait the Japanese have is the ability to drink alcohol, this is gained also from the Jomon. Despite the Jomon not being known to make or drink alcohol, the Jomon didn’t suffer from alcohol intolerance (which most Koreans and Chinese do suffer from).

As you can see above, Jomon people shared some similarities with europeans (like being mesoskelic), today everyone sees the japanese and koreans as better people than the chinese, and sees them with a soul, this small Jomon mixture gave them a soul. But the japanese still look empty, all of their products seem like incomplete, it seems like they need some more european blood to be fully complete. But thanks to this small european blood the japanese have a much better economy than china.

You might say that hapas or quapas are mentally i'll like Elliot Rodger but, i don't believe that is true, i just believe that he was mentally ill because his mother was from southeast asia, a country that has a very high murder rate, she was not Sinid (she was South Mongolid). Russians are also hapa, they have a very high crime rate, but i believe that's because the mongols are also violent (mongols are Tungid).

Here is a more specific description: 75% white 25% east asian quapa with black coarse straight hair, mesoskelic body proportions, A10 blue-eyes, long eyelashes, double eyelids (no epicanthic eye folds (also called monolids)), and deep set eyes.

Most animes like to draw their characters having white body proportions (mesoskelic trunk Length), and not east asian body proprotyions (macroskelic trunk lenght). I been doing a lot of research on anime and monolids, and i've concluded from my observations that, anime characters don't have monolids, they just don't look like monolids
I believe these quapas would look like anime characters, i couldn't find any examples of quapas, but i did find an example of a castizo, castizos are very similar to quapas because, east asians and native americans are similar, but native americans had a lower iq, were more violent and had brown skin. But native americans have east asian eyes and hair. Native american genes are weaker than east asian genes.

mestizo = hapa
castizo = quapa

I'm castizo, i even look like an anime character because of my east asian hair (native american hair), sadly my father was around 40 percent black, so i have black DNA:

I forgot to say that anime characters look like they have deep set eyes.

PlutoThePlanetCel

PlutoThePlanetCel

NEET
May 13, 2022

View attachment 75323
View attachment 75324

mestizo = hapa
castizo = quapa

Post this on asian masculinity

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
You should only be allowed to make threads when your tard wrangler is around.

Last edited:
barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023

1-orbital bones and zygos distinguish whites and asians. (also upper eyelid fat)

blacks: black skin, double eyelids, deep set eyes and greater prognatism (prognathous)

I also forgot to say that blacks don't have deep set eyes, that's why they look like east asians with black skin:

Screenshot 2023 06 28 205426

Last edited:
barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
And i forgot to say thet we want to be 25 percent sinid, because mongolia (tungid) is sometimes considered part of east asia, and i don't want tungid or south mongoloid DNA (some part of east asia have south mongoloid).

so: 75% white 25% east asian (sinid) quapa with black coarse straight hair, mesoskelic body proportions, A10 blue-eyes, long eyelashes, double eyelids (no epicanthic eye folds (also called monolids)), and deep set eyes.

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023

Prognatism slowly creeps into whatever families spend too much time in warm temperatures. I think it could be an adaptation for sipping. Also prognatic, big lips freeze and have the possibility to fall off if the temperature is too cold which is why Nordics and other cold adapted groups don't have them, but in addition their maxilla also tends to become flatter.

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023

I also find it interesting to note the differences between skull width and forward growth between races
While this is nowhere near a rule. Caucasian skulls tend to be more mesocephalic (medium width from front, medium forward growth) or doliocephalic (narrower skull from the front, incredibly forward grown jaws).
Asians tend to be brachycephalic (very wide faces from the front, lower forward growth) or mesocephalic.
And blacks tend to be like caucasians but with higher rates of dolichocephaly.

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
I also think it should have lower eyelashes, eyelashes give the illusion that the eyes are bigger.

So: 75% white 25% east asian (sinid) quapa with black coarse straight hair, mesoskelic body proportions, A10 blue-eyes, long eyelashes (both upper and lower eyelashes), double eyelids (no monolids), and deep set eyes.

Last edited:
SlapMachine

SlapMachine

𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔐𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔢 RampTV💫 ♢ 1%
Nov 27, 2020
I never seen anyone cope this hard in Minecraft. But good luck to you, young sir.

S

Saran1999

NEET
Jan 7, 2024

View attachment 75323
View attachment 75324

mestizo = hapa
castizo = quapa

Curries are better

grug

grug

NEET
Dec 21, 2023
yes east asians are mongoloid you faggot. east asians are dirty mongoloid animals that aren't fit to breathe the same air as whites.

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
yes east asians are mongoloid you faggot. east asians are dirty mongoloid animals that aren't fit to breathe the same air as whites.
Actually they mog some europeans in terms of development and culture, such as ukrainians, bulgarians, serbs, southern italians.

hiow3rb

hiow3rb

NEET instead of NT
Jan 29, 2023
Asian genetics tend to have cleaner skin and appear younger that could compliment white genetics, that would be another favour for Quapa super race

Activity
So far there's no one here