the life of a foid with anxiety

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
So me (F 21) and this guy (M 24) have been dating for a Lil while ( 7 months) and yes we did have a Rocky start but everythings going good rn , now onto the issue. Few days ago i posted a photo on Instagram and a friend of mine (F 22) commented on it hyping me up, the next morning i go to respond to her and clicked on her account i see that (giving him a fake name) pencil had followed her and liked most of her posts , i freak out

1. Um that's kinda weird why you following my friend who you haven't met
  2. Omds why tf are you following the girl who my ex wanted over me
small back story , my first ex (M 23) and i dated for 3 years ldr , and after 3 years his ex finds my account (i was off social media for a while) sends me screenshots of him simping for her and wanting her back , this whole issue gave me alot of trauma and i cant lie it made me feel insecure, it took months for me to come out of that heartbreak .

So obviously when I seen that pencil followed her my mind began racing, i confronted him and asked him why he liked her lingerie photos (shouldn't have asked him that ik , should've just told him about the past straight up i was having a wee lil insecure moment) , he apologized and just said " i didn't think much about it I just followed her cause her posts are nice " he unfollowed her and i did end up telling him about how the whole situation and what happened in the past . He apologized again

Anyways it's been a few days now and i catch myself panicking, wondering if it'll happen all over again , i know it's just me overthinking but how do I get myself to think more logically and stop having moments of terror, (i fear relapsing into that depression my ex gave me)

(Oh and me and pencil aren't ldr , my first ex and his ex are across the globe)

TD;LR : my bf liked and followed the same girl who my ex simped over during our relationship

Activity
So far there's no one here