Today i was walking in the city

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
Today i had to go outside to pick up something at a shop in the city. I felt like i was dressed very well and i really took care of myself (so i know they didn't judge me because i looked like a hobo). As i was walking down the street i could hear some groups of fems gossip talking, just talking shit about other people in general or men. All these women had so many looksmin but yet behaved so arrogantly confident, it was sickening. As i walked further i knew some of them were judging every man passing them. There is something in the way they look at you, it isn't anything that looks like disgust or judgement really but it just is there and you know whenever they are doing it.

I fucking despise them, why do they have to be like this?. If women didn't have vagina's and reproducing would not go through sex then they would literally have 0 fucking value. I did talk to a lot of men about this kind of stuff and holy shit there is literally 0 value in fucking women beside being cum dumpsters.

TL:;DR Women won't let me walk the streets without letting me know they are judging me and i fucking hate them for it

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
if you make yourself a clown, then your invincible to judgement, in fact, your job is to make a fool of yourself, and peoples judgemental judgement becomes your trophy- the joker from the batman 1989 movie probably

Last edited:
BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Today i had to go outside to pick up something at a shop in the city. I felt like i was dressed very well and i really took care of myself (so i know they didn't judge me because i looked like a hobo). As i was walking down the street i could hear some groups of fems gossip talking, just talking shit about other people in general or men. All these women had so many looksmin but yet behaved so arrogantly confident, it was sickening. As i walked further i knew some of them were judging every man passing them. There is something in the way they look at you, it isn't anything that looks like disgust or judgement really but it just is there and you know whenever they are doing it.

I fucking despise them, why do they have to be like this?. If women didn't have vagina's and reproducing would not go through sex then they would literally have 0 fucking value. I did talk to a lot of men about this kind of stuff and holy shit there is literally 0 value in fucking women beside being cum dumpsters.

TL:;DR Women won't let me walk the streets without letting me know they are judging me and i fucking hate them for it
Yikes, tbh that’s kinda the opposite for me. Women, if they don’t know me, just go about their day. My sisters friends though adore me, I guess like a bro. But men obsess over me. Straights enjoy my bullshit and geis check and flirt. I feel bad for you but idk what to do

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
Yikes, tbh that’s kinda the opposite for me. Women, if they don’t know me, just go about their day. My sisters friends though adore me, I guess like a bro. But men obsess over me. Straights enjoy my bullshit and geis check and flirt. I feel bad for you but idk what to do
Extremely bluepilled normie tier comment

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020

are u schizo? :feelsstudy:

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022

Attachments

• 1666302755354.gif
    1666302755354.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 6
highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
One thing I never understood was that I cannot stand up for myself because I would have to face consequences. But at the same time others could beat me up on the spot or verbally abuse me but could get away with it.

For example if a FOID would call me subhuman or if Chad would bully me then I can do nothing. Some would even go so far and exploit my shock state and even become aggressive, yet never actually hitting me. If for example Chad "accidentally" would bump into me randomly in the middle of the streets, he could get away with it. But if I on the other hand would "accidentally" push Chad to the ground I would instantly get beat up and it would be justified.

As an incel you have no safety to avoid random abuse, no possibility to defend yourself and no possibility to be the agressor (out of frustration) yourself

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here