update on my brother watching vtubers

Proex

Proex

Nov 29, 2020
Same vtuber as before lol, he told me he was gonna give me something earlier so i went to his room and saw a vtuber stream on his pc. the vtuber had japanese characters in her channel name so it is likely she is japanese. she has pinkish-purplish hair, her avatar is at the bottom left in her streams. she was streaming in youtube.

Why would my brother even let me see that he watches vtubers if i were him i would hide it, i dont watch them tho. I will try to find who it is my brother is obsessed on.

Theres a possibility that it was actually me who unintentionally introduced him to vtubers btw lmao. I was playing osu! in my room months ago, i was playing a certain vtuber's songs cuz it felt nice to play, caught him looking at my pc and him then searching the songs i played to play it on his laptop to hear it.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
you really gotta save your brother now, before he does anything stupid and wastes any money, i understand how he feels , but it's too early for robo AI anime waifus so NO this is not a solution it's a disgrace.

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
Was the vtuber her?
Images 6

Activity
So far there's no one here