Success What Games Have You Been Playing Recently?

• Thread starter الطائر ابن لا أحد
  • Start date
PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Final Fantasy XV is fun
3E5CC6E8 BBB5 48D9 B6C7 EAFE0FF17D12

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I've been playing Rust and Planetside 2, anyone play either? Rust is insanely addicting, can't recommend it enough. When you're killing some Russian kid that's screaming and calling you a nigger over voice chat, it's a real power trip

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
I've been playing Rust and Planetside 2, anyone play either? Rust is insanely addicting, can't recommend it enough. When you're killing some Russian kid that's screaming and calling you a nigger over voice chat, it's a real power trip
How do you get with russians while living in us. Its two diff regions and affects ping drastically

Iberianeet

Iberianeet

NEET
Mar 10, 2023
Video games are one of the best copes, with the recent steam sale i assume some of you bought new games.

What have you been playing recently? i spent 12 hours straight playing assassin's creed today.
Arma 3. We gotta be prepared for WW3. I also play from time to time The Hunter Call of the wild so i get desensitized of killing animals for food and don't end up being a Soyboy Vegan

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
Also online live roulette 1 dollar per spin. It was some Russian becky on the stream.

UglyBastard

UglyBastard

People die when they are killed
Mar 28, 2023
Cirno   touhou

Do i need to say something? RN i'm playing Taisei Project, that is more like an spinoff fan-made game. I recommend for everyone. The graphics are great, the gameplay too.

postlingual thought

postlingual thought

NEET
Mar 30, 2023
I play Counter-Strike Source and Binding of Isaac. I think CS:S is the perfect balance between CS1.6 and CS:GO. I like neither CS1.6 nor CS:GO really, so CS:S is my version of choice and the version I am best at playing on. Binding of Isaac is a game I play when I want to watch youtube, but I can't focus on just watching a video without doing anything else, so I play Binding of Isaac to compensate that.
Minecraft
What version do you play at?

NekoRightsActivist

NekoRightsActivist

NEET
Jan 25, 2023
Just finished Arx Fatalis for the first time, a great game in the first half, sadly it degenerated into another generic dungeon crawling fantasy rpg and at the later half part.

PlutoThePlanetCel

PlutoThePlanetCel

NEET
May 13, 2022
I was playing elden ring but im too angry nowadays taking a break from it will come back someday to finish it i got 1 dungeon left then for the bosses i got malenia that guy before the final boss and then the two final bosses

Activity
So far there's no one here