What physical exercises do you actually like doing?

• Thread starter anon1822fourthacc
  • Start date
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
If there is one thing that I can say I love the most in this life it's altered states of consciousness. It's why I was an alcoholic, it's why I was eating shrooms by the handful and enjoying even the bad trips. It's also why I was popping 4 pills of antidepressants at once instead of doing the usual one pill.

Anyway, now I won't have access to any substances for years and years. Most likely won't do anything ever cause nowadays I value stability and wealth over getting high.

So at the very least I need to get that feeling of endorphins when you exercise hard.

But for me exercising is quite hard, my body is a piece of shit and I hate doing squats or anything hard. I do push-ups every day for years but that's not enough anymore.

So what I try to do is this very easy exercise: Without bending my knees, I try to touch the ground and then snap back and try to extend my arms up as much as possible then quickly bending back down to touch my toes. It's easy and can give you endorphins if you do like 50.

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Summer vibes 🧃🌞🏖✈️🌊🐳🌻😀
May 12, 2023
Only thing I do is running on a treadmill, I really like it because it's way easier to do than strenght exercises and also I can put the phone over the treadmill to see music videos so that I don't get bored. Only problem is that I'm losing a lot of weight doing it and I have to stop, I've lost 9kg in the last month: 1 full kg was in the last 24 hours

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
I enjoyed heavy squats. That didn't end well. Bodyweight/simple calisthenics exercises were a blast (dips, pull-ups, hyper extensions, core exercises, push-ups - with added weight). Used to really enjoy cycling, so hope to start again in the future. Puts a greater focus on legs, a large muscle group; great way to release all the good chemicals.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Only thing I do is running on a treadmill, I really like it because it's way easier to do than strenght exercises and also I can put the phone over the treadmill to see music videos so that I don't get bored. Only problem is that I'm losing a lot of weight doing it and I have to stop, I've lost 9kg in the last month: 1 full kg was in the last 24 hours
Nice, that's very healthy! I can't stand cardio but I wish I would like it, it's the best for health.

Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
Mostly calisthenics and walking.

I have dumbbells too at home, so I'll do some light dumbbell work for upper body.

Also, lots of variety with pushups in my workouts, with an emphasis on diamond push ups.

I'll add in some weighted chins ups when I can.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If there is one thing that I can say I love the most in this life it's altered states of consciousness. It's why I was an alcoholic, it's why I was eating shrooms by the handful and enjoying even the bad trips. It's also why I was popping 4 pills of antidepressants at once instead of doing the usual one pill.

Anyway, now I won't have access to any substances for years and years. Most likely won't do anything ever cause nowadays I value stability and wealth over getting high.

So at the very least I need to get that feeling of endorphins when you exercise hard.

But for me exercising is quite hard, my body is a piece of shit and I hate doing squats or anything hard. I do push-ups every day for years but that's not enough anymore.

So what I try to do is this very easy exercise: Without bending my knees, I try to touch the ground and then snap back and try to extend my arms up as much as possible then quickly bending back down to touch my toes. It's easy and can give you endorphins if you do like 50.
Walking, dumbbells for upper body and lower body no brakes in-between sets, I switch to a new body part immediately so I can keep my heart rate up. So it's a cardio work out as well as a weight training session in one for about a half hour

AliveWithoutMySoul

AliveWithoutMySoul

NEET
Jan 14, 2023
Anything that involves weights because I want to look like this
main-qimg-5627fc2757b1884147fd3f78bb14d907-pjlq

Melancholoser

Melancholoser

Decayed
May 10, 2023
Only competitive sports, like football. I don't really see the point of doing exercise just by myself without any clear purpose.

Activity
So far there's no one here