Why do you think anime is becoming more mainstream?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Anime has become so popular that got Netflix, Disney's attention , that is good for anime bc that means,more money = more episodes, bigger budget animations, movies, etc for some series, so we should thank western audience for following anime and that we have more weebs that ever before.

Last edited:
Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Anime has become so popular that got Netflix, Disney's attention , that is good for anime bc that means,more money = more episodes, bigger budget animations, movies, etc for some series, so we should thank western audience for following anime and that we have more weebs that ever before.
I'm not going to lie I liked it when anime was more niche.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
People said the same thing about computers, the internet, and social media. Look where it got us... :feelsbad:
well computers and internet evolved so the benefits you got outweight the bad things, social media was always trash in their creation.
when smth becomes mainstream it's not always bad , same thing for anime, there was a need for anime in the west and that's good for anime.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
It’s always been pretty main stream my uncle binged the shit and he’s a fuck ton older than me it’s just chink cartoons anyways

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
yes its mainstream now but that doesnt mean the normies will stop calling me a weirdo even we are both at the manga store

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
ever since quarantine foids have started to watch anime on netflix because of the extra free time they had

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
With bigger budgets and episodes come more agendas

BOOTYCHOOCHOO

BOOTYCHOOCHOO

NEET
May 19, 2022
It’s been mainstream for a long time.
I mean, sure, you always had Pokemon and Yugioh that were big in the early 00's, but that was really it. It seems to have gotten more popular in the last 5 years. And with more popularity, means more censorship, and changing of the media we hold so dear.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
It's a Love/Hate thing, Im glad it's getting more exposure but at the same time the niggas now watching it used to bully and tease the ones who originally liked it.

Activity
So far there's no one here