Why you are not rich

T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023
How many bank presentations have you made? How many investors did you talk to? How many people on LinkedIn have you called or messaged?
0, Why?
Because even when you think about it you experience anxiety that comes from low self-esteem.
You see this feeling and mental blockades have been purposefully taught you in the public school-prison system. Where you were forced down to sit with other prisoners worrying if a foid teacher would rage at you, or some low-life idiots will beat you up.
There is so much money floating around, and with the internet, you have so much potential access.
I call it the abusive mother principle, people when they want to exploit you will try to punish the behavior they want to see in other people that are not you.
They will reward behavior they find abysmal, and punish behavior they secretly admire.
This is why being a so-called "people pleaser" will lead to destruction.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I pretty much do everything I do in my friendships in other to please the other person, the times where I was too naive to notice people were taking advantage of me were the ones that led to most pain, but I didn't really give up on pleasing others. For even Christ came not to be served, but to serve others. (See Mark 10:45)
They will reward behavior they find abysmal, and punish behavior they secretly admire.
💯💯💯

Even as I was being taken advantage of and suffering through pain for my people pleasing behavior, those people secretly admired my patience, make of that what you will.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023
I pretty much do everything I do in my friendships in other to please the other person, the times where I was too naive to notice people were taking advantage of me were the ones that led to most pain, but I didn't really give up on pleasing others. For even Christ came not to be served, but to serve others.

💯💯💯

Even as I was being taken advantage of and suffering through pain for my people pleasing behavior, those people secretly admired my patience, make of that what you will.
You are right, when I was talking about people pleasing, I meant sacrificing your own values or giving in to immoral demands and to stuff you know is evil, just to be admired/liked by someone else.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
How many bank presentations have you made? How many investors did you talk to? How many people on LinkedIn have you called or messaged?
0, Why?
Because even when you think about it you experience anxiety that comes from low self-esteem.
You see this feeling and mental blockades have been purposefully taught you in the public school-prison system. Where you were forced down to sit with other prisoners worrying if a foid teacher would rage at you, or some low-life idiots will beat you up.
There is so much money floating around, and with the internet, you have so much potential access.
I call it the abusive mother principle, people when they want to exploit you will try to punish the behavior they want to see in other people that are not you.
BIGGER fish to fry.. THe soul isnt about money, NOR is the Universe..

T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023
BIGGER fish to fry.. THe soul isnt about money, NOR is the Universe..

a part of intellectualism is to talk about aspects of life you personally might not be interested in, to know how they function as they are a part of reality.

SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

It's not the best choice, its spacers choice
Apr 16, 2023
It's not that simple, you need an original idea that no one has thought of if you want to make it big and you have to think of a way you can realistically pull it off.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021

Why you are not rich​

Because the system doesnt really allow that. If you arent chad, no big inheritance waiting for you, no promising patents registered, no real estate, no heavy stock portfolio etc. then its game over. You would have to be extraordinary skilled at a niche field that is in very high demand.

And even then as a single male you are in the worst tax class so be prepared to get taxraped like crazy, which makes long-term wealth building practically impossible.

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
Because I'm lazy and low IQ tbh.

But that wouldn't matter so much if I was much better looking and had good genes. I would have had way more opportunities in life then!

Also I came from a poor family, no inherited wealth and I had to go to bad free schools with poor quality teaching surrounded by low class bullies.

Nice |poor] guys finish last, I would be shit at being ruthless to get what I want. I don't have the brash confident personality [rudeness] needed as an alpha male does in negotiations and get what I want!

I'm not a brown noser or cuck, it doesn't seem worth the effort as I can only get shit jobs anyway. So I'd be begging for pennies and my life would be no different.

The 6th reason is I don't have good connections, family/friends to help me get something decent. No luck either, interviews never go well unless the company is REALLY desperate and paying minimum wage.

Last edited:
T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023
1.) Original Idea
2.) Make a logo + website
3.) Search for people that are willing to work with you for shares, and that is desperate on Reddit and Niesche forums.
4.) Message people on LinkedIn/Mail/Cold calling, and offer 2-5 percent to every member that is willing to give advice.
There is a lot of former boomer ceo's/board of directors that have nothing to do.
5.) Find financing, now if you have a pdf full of very expert people with experience + area experts you might get a loan from a bank, or someone
might throw money at you, with the internet there is a giant pull of people with so much money they don't know what to do with it.
6.) If you develop it and it works out you did it, if you fail you can just close the company so you don't have to personally pay back the loans, and you probably made connections with people that will help you to find projects/high-level jobs later.

To do this you need to.)
Looksmax - gym + clothing + hygiene (you don't need to be Chad level just clean), eat healthy.
Social skills max - find friends, how? You join a church community or a chess club.
Join toastmasters.

Last edited:
Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I'm not rich because I'm generally comfortable with the amount of money I have. I have a top of the line gaming PC, I eat steak and shrimp every day, I lay down in my comfy king sized bed, I can walk a few steps and workout at my home gym, I can get my hands on any drugs I could ever possibly want without ever leaving my house. I can read anything I want, I can watch anything I want, I can play any vidya I want, any type of entertainment and luxury is at a click of a button practically and I'm considered impoverished.

If I wanted to be rich, I'd have to work. Considering I hate the grind and toils, I'd probably have to drug myself up on ADHD meds. I'd be shaky, stressed out, anxious, depressed when it's worn off, all for money, which I probably wouldn't be able to enjoy whatsoever in that state of mind. If I was a billionaire I'd probably be doing exactly the same thing that I'm doing right now but in a nice house I own somewhere, that's the only difference. Fundamentally, I'll be spending 16 hours a day on my PC, marginally my specs would be better if I was a billionaire but I have an RTX 3070/32GB of RAM/latest gen CPU so it'd barely impact my vidya playing.

I just don't see the point to grinding for cash.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Even starting my own company, I'd probably have to drug myself up to do it, since I couldn't be fucked. I've thought about opening a tea business and importing tea for $3 a kilo from Sri Lanka and flipping it for $20-30/kilo on Amazon. That's an easy business idea that any NEET could steal from me, since I just can't be fucked to do it, I bet it'd work. People on Alibaba will make a fancy logo, a fancy container to put the tea in, sell the tea itself, etc they'll do all the hard work and ship it straight to Amazon. Still, can't be fucked to find a vendor :feelslol:

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

Look away, creep!
May 28, 2023
0, Why?
i have tard wrangler IRL who drives me to doctors appointments and shit because im to stupid to do it myself
without social support from government, i would be dead
so no enterpreuneurrurururururur maxxing for me

smug_tard

smug_tard

Heh
May 14, 2023
i have tard wrangler IRL who drives me to doctors appointments and shit because im to stupid to do it myself
without social support from government, i would be dead
so no enterpreuneurrurururururur maxxing for me
Holy shit
How many IQ points do i need to lose for my own free taxi service

Last edited:
GeckoBus

GeckoBus

Look away, creep!
May 28, 2023
Holy shit
How many IQ points do i need to lose for my own free taxi service
idk ur current IQ but I can like list things i struggle with so you can estimate where you are compared to me

- counting to 10 and beyond. I cant keep numbers in head, bad short term memory. Cant count objects to do inventory and stuff.
- get overwhelmed by texts and paperwork extremely easily
- get lost in buildings even after going 100s of times
- get lost everytime even when using gmaps on phone

- cant cook, its too complex. Always eat like 1 food and then 2 pounds of it (like yesterday I ate 2 pounds of greek yogurt)
- cant speak to people and make eye contact. I just draw a blank and instead of eye contact, i look to side or on floor. When I make eye contact, i cant think and hear what ppl say, so I have to repeat it loud to myself before answering.

- when outside, always walk really fast and look at floor, looking up is too stressful cuz visual clutter. Have to wear earplugs outside or I go insane and scare people
- walk in circles and talk to myself, been filmed doing this in public
- hit my own head when frustrated. Also bite myself for same reason.

- extremely literal. Dont understand jokes or sarcasm. Sometimes understand meaning but not why its funny. Cant react.
- cant drive myself, i have license but driving is dangerous becaues is space out randomly and just mentally disappear from overload
- same thing happens in general, i just space out. People think im on drugs

- going to hairdresser is too hard
- making phone calls is too hard
- taking showers is too exhausting
- no energy to continue burp

smug_tard

smug_tard

Heh
May 14, 2023
idk ur current IQ but I can like list things i struggle with so you can estimate where you are compared to me

- counting to 10 and beyond. I cant keep numbers in head, bad short term memory. Cant count objects to do inventory and stuff.
- get overwhelmed by texts and paperwork extremely easily
- get lost in buildings even after going 100s of times
- get lost everytime even when using gmaps on phone

- cant cook, its too complex. Always eat like 1 food and then 2 pounds of it (like yesterday I ate 2 pounds of greek yogurt)
- cant speak to people and make eye contact. I just draw a blank and instead of eye contact, i look to side or on floor. When I make eye contact, i cant think and hear what ppl say, so I have to repeat it loud to myself before answering.

- when outside, always walk really fast and look at floor, looking up is too stressful cuz visual clutter. Have to wear earplugs outside or I go insane and scare people
- walk in circles and talk to myself, been filmed doing this in public
- hit my own head when frustrated. Also bite myself for same reason.

- extremely literal. Dont understand jokes or sarcasm. Sometimes understand meaning but not why its funny. Cant react.
- cant drive myself, i have license but driving is dangerous becaues is space out randomly and just mentally disappear from overload
- same thing happens in general, i just space out. People think im on drugs

- going to hairdresser is too hard
- making phone calls is too hard
- taking showers is too exhausting
- no energy to continue burp
Lmao how do you write coherent sentances

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

Look away, creep!
May 28, 2023
Brootal man
But your tard wrangler
They are a government worker right? Do they continuously watch over you to make sure you haven't tried to stick your head in an oven or do you just call them up when you want to go places?
i have appointments once a month with him for checkups and every 2nd week with a foid. So every 2 weeks i have checkup. I mostly rot in the room they gave me. I only go out once a week to buy food then come back to rotting. I rot in room all day on my laptop.

Also, I dont use the oven its too complex.

smug_tard

smug_tard

Heh
May 14, 2023
i have appointments once a month with him for checkups and every 2nd week with a foid. So every 2 weeks i have checkup. I mostly rot in the room they gave me. I only go out once a week to buy food then come back to rotting. I rot in room all day on my laptop.

Also, I dont use the oven its too complex.
Im surprised you dont find a laptop too complex to navigate

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

Look away, creep!
May 28, 2023
@smug_tard
something i didnt mention earlier
i forget to drink water for days

AliveWithoutMySoul

AliveWithoutMySoul

NEET
Jan 14, 2023
What did you do that made you rich? :feelsdetective:
Like a week after I finished school I managed to get a job doing software engineering for a number of years and negotiate very good pay while living at my parents place without ever going to university, I also have very little in the way of expenses since I don't party or do drugs or have friends really, which also allowed me to purchase property.

Activity
So far there's no one here