Discussion Why you shouldn't worry about the destruction of our world

Am I right?

• Total voters
Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Now that I don't have to impress a certain women anymore, I can go back to being edgy again.

Our world/universe, as it now stands in life, is ultimately oriented towards death.

The highest natural principle is that of the cycle of "living and dying", why should this principle then stop at our world/universe?
Mainländer was right. Our universe strives towards death. It cannot do anything else but submit to its own rules. In what form our universe may then return is beside the point. But it is also questionable to what extent our universe is perhaps only a simulation of a higher dimension.

Anything that opposes the degeneration of our humanity is still correct for self-protection, but actively fighting against it must be ridiculous, because the predetermination of our degeneration is already written into the rules of our world. With degeneration, our world strives for self-dissolution. All striving on our part must be in vain as long as it does not serve self-dissolution.

We can only assume an infinity of our world if our world is really only a simulation. Otherwise, we must assume that this world is only based on a certain quantity of primordial matter, forces or souls.

Whatever lies behind the concept of "soul", through the constant increase in population, our soul energy would have to split up more and more and thereby weaken in order to be able to animate all bodies.

The ever-increasing baseness and godlessness of human beings can perhaps also (among other reasons) be traced back to this; we are becoming ever more soulless and thus also godless.

I talk about the death of our whole universe, as an act of godly purification, of its very existence.​

Last edited:
Pegasus

Pegasus

I love you more than I can bear
Apr 18, 2022
The destruction of the world has already been foretold by the Akashic records. All accounts point toward the dark spot hovering within our society. The antithesis of the dark spot is of course the 12 Z warriors, led by myself! I am still on the path of seeking out the remaining 11 members however once this task is finished, the oscillation of the 12 musical scales shall be enough to eliminate the dark spot and lead our world into a new utopia. Good vibrations!

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
The destruction of the world has already been foretold by the Akashic records. All accounts point toward the dark spot hovering within our society. The antithesis of the dark spot is of course the 12 Z warriors, led by myself! I am still on the path of seeking out the remaining 11 members however once this task is finished, the oscillation of the 12 musical scales shall be enough to eliminate the dark spot and lead our world into a new utopia. Good vibrations!
What drug use does to a mf

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Death as in death of being?
We barely understand matter
We don’t understand consciousness
We don’t understand our universe as a whole

You can’t make claims based on axioms we’ve put in place so we have a model to work with

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
The world is will to power, and none else
You are this will to power and non else

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Explain
*How can you prove the Akashic records exist
*wdym by these Zwarriors
*why does it require you to create “vibrations” based on our Western 12 scale system

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Death as in death of being?
We barely understand matter
We don’t understand consciousness
We don’t understand our universe as a whole

You can’t make claims based on axioms we’ve put in place so we have a model to work with
-Death as a process of recreation.
-No doubt in that.
-Maybe it's a translation issue, but in German consciousness, means to be self-aware. Living beings are always self-aware and therefore alive. We may not understand how the mechanisms behind that function, but we can work with our consciousness as the principle of self-awareness.
-We don't need to understand our universe as a whole. We are beings of the universe and therefore we are part of the universe. We are just a part of the self-awareness of the universe, because we are the living appearance of our universe.

-Of course we can. We formed axioms on the base of our consciousness. Every step we take is only one of many steps we will have to take, to reach our destination. But there is no destination, no end. Every axiom is there to stay, as a foundation of our next step/axiom. I don't say I'm always right, but I have to form claims based on axioms, so other ones can make it better. That's the way science and philosophy function. It will only end when the world finally reached its blaze of death.
The world is will to power, and none else
You are this will to power and non else
Yes I'm the will to power, as it is a mechanism to survive. But on what foundation you claim, that the world wants to survive, and therefore needs a will to power?

Last edited:
Pegasus

Pegasus

I love you more than I can bear
Apr 18, 2022
Explain
*How can you prove the Akashic records exist
*wdym by these Zwarriors
*why does it require you to create “vibrations” based on our Western 12 scale system
The Akashic records can only be accessed by a select few who have achieved spiritual enlightenment and takes on a different appearance depending on the individual. To the average person, accessing these records would cause them to enter a vegetative state due to the sheer amount of stimuli, causing synapses to be destroyed. I have been able to view slivers of the Akashic records in my dreams, which take on the form of giant cylinder embedded with musical scales and by playing out a specific melody I am able to access the information held within the expansive archives. There was a curious case several decades ago in the state of Kentucky in which an elderly man was exposed to a fraction of the Akashic records by a wandering Tibetan monk. Afterwords he was only able to spout the word "Halloween" without rhyme or reason.

The Z warriors consist of this planet's most powerful savants, ranging from ESPers to coma victims. The nature of their oscillations will prove invaluable to combating the dark spot.

Derived from the superstring theory, there is irrefutable evidence that the 12 scales are tied to the organic state of the universe. However, the universe is merely one part of π that stretches to infinity. In order to prevent the world's destruction, a harmonic sequence must be played by 12 individuals to stabilize the Akashic records. I have prophesized this within my dreams.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
The Akashic records can only be accessed by a select few who have achieved spiritual enlightenment and takes on a different appearance depending on the individual. To the average person, accessing these records would cause them to enter a vegetative state due to the sheer amount of stimuli, causing synapses to be destroyed. I have been able to view slivers of the Akashic records in my dreams, which take on the form of giant cylinder embedded with musical scales and by playing out a specific melody I am able to access the information held within the expansive archives. There was a curious case several decades ago in the state of Kentucky in which an elderly man was exposed to a fraction of the Akashic records by a wandering Tibetan monk. Afterwords he was only able to spout the word "Halloween" without rhyme or reason.

The Z warriors consist of this planet's most powerful savants, ranging from ESPers to coma victims. The nature of their oscillations will prove invaluable to combating the dark spot.

Derived from the superstring theory, there is irrefutable evidence that the 12 scales are tied to the organic state of the universe. However, the universe is merely one part of π that stretches to infinity. In order to prevent the world's destruction, a harmonic sequence must be played by 12 individuals to stabilize the Akashic records. I have prophesized this within my dreams.
What do you mean by spiritual enlightenment? Buddhist enlightenment using tantric methods?

What vibrations do you speak of? Superstring theory is based on super symmetry which is purely theoretical, everything in string theory (super strings not the galaxy strings) is speculation

The intervals of scales on any instrument aren’t perfect ratios either, a note on another octave will be slightly off, it was created because you can create ratios that sound good and can be ordered.
Indian and Chinese music use different scales.

What does Pi have to do with any of it? Pi is used in equations because you are dealing with circles, so you’ll obviously have to use it a lot.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
You should talk to @Nishijou Takumi, this seems right up his alley

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
What do you mean by spiritual enlightenment? Buddhist enlightenment using tantric methods?

What vibrations do you speak of? Superstring theory is based on super symmetry which is purely theoretical, everything in string theory (super strings not the galaxy strings) is speculation

The intervals of scales on any instrument aren’t perfect ratios either, a note on another octave will be slightly off, it was created because you can create ratios that sound good and can be ordered.
Indian and Chinese music use different scales.

What does Pi have to do with any of it? Pi is used in equations because you are dealing with circles, so you’ll obviously have to use it a lot.
He's larping as a character from the manga called "Oyasumi Punpun."

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
He's larping as a character from the manga called "Oyasumi Punpun."
How do you know? Also I figured it might’ve been a LARP, I know too much about actual esotericism and “woo” shit to know when I’m hearing something actually big and legitimate, verses bullshit.

Akashic records are a common trope in spirituality and fantasy.

Akasha means “sky” or “ether” and it’s like this emptiness where all phenomena come from, in a modern context, basically just nature, or regular reality. So the Akashic records is like if you could take all of reality and have it spread out like video tapes and read them, and since things are deterministic by cause and effect, you can read the future.

Buddha taught that in context that everything in this world is a result of causality, and that there is no mystical acasual or ahistorical source that things come from.

[UWSL]Lot of this stuff comes from Theosophy which started in the 1800s which a ton of the New Age started from with a culmination of other people that followed suit.[/UWSL]

That Tibetan guy that was able to turn the guy into saying Halloween sounds like one of those Masters that is present in Theosophy.

Z-Warriors sounds like like the DBZ warriors of the same name.

when westerners encounter the idea of enlightenment in Buddhism or Hinduism, they ramble on about powers and shit like that when it’s about transcending suffering by losing ignorance about the fundamental of reality on a deep level. Which isn’t mystical, it’s just a profound thing like an epiphany

Last edited:
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
How do you know? Also I figured it might’ve been a LARP, I know too much about actual esotericism and “woo” shit to know when I’m hearing something actually big and legitimate, verses bullshit.
Cause I read the manga jfl

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
-Death as a process of recreation.
-No doubt in that.
-Maybe it's a translation issue, but in German consciousness, means to be self-aware. Living beings are always self-aware and therefore alive. We may not understand how the mechanisms behind that function, but we can work with our consciousness as the principle of self-awareness.
-We don't need to understand our universe as a whole. We are beings of the universe and therefore we are part of the universe. We are just a part of the self-awareness of the universe, because we are the living appearance of our universe.

-Of course we can. We formed axioms on the base of our consciousness. Every step we take is only one of many steps we will have to take, to reach our destination. But there is no destination, no end. Every axiom is there to stay, as a foundation of our next step/axiom. I don't say I'm always right, but I have to form claims based on axioms, so other ones can make it better. That's the way science and philosophy function. It will only end when the world finally reached its blaze of death.

Yes I'm the will to power, as it is a mechanism to survive. But on what foundation you claim, that the world wants to survive, and therefore needs a will to power?
The Will to power isn’t a mechanism to survive, survival is merely a part of the Will. It grows, dominates, and expands. Just as life and nature do, it’s an idea that I haven’t found fault in and have thought about deeply.

We don’t have axioms on consciousness, it supersedes that, consciousness is almost equivalent to being, because without consciousness there’s no being. It just is, it’s in of itself. It’s Descartes Cogito, Ergo Sum.

And we don’t know what came before the universe, or what will happen after heat death. We have various theories but it’s all so mysterious.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

Cause I read the manga jfl

everything that has happened and will happen in the universe had been engraved as musical scales onto the surface of a giant cylinder called "Akashic records," a music box of infinite proportions which is the shape of our universe.

He is assembling a group of twelve people who would help him to sing a tune of a song "Tsubasa wo Kudasai" in order to harmonize that instability and save the world.

He uses the phrase "good vibrations" as a greeting and slogan

Nigga… _φ( ̄ー ̄ )

Is this the same dude who ran the @Nishijou Takumi account?

Babbaboyos

Babbaboyos

Banned
Apr 26, 2022
Humans are a shit species, Would be sad to leave a destroyed world for the animals to live in once were extinct

Activity
So far there's no one here