Lifestyle Wife says “i’m yours” to bull while begging him to cum inside her.

Genbu

Genbu

High inhib + low iq ruined my life
Dec 17, 2020
Last night while our bull was pounding my wife he told her that he wouldn’t cum until she would ask him to.

It was obvious how much him saying that turned her on with her whimpering under him and I ended up cumming early all over myself watching.

He fucked her for over 10 minutes in the same position giving her multiple orgasms. He varied speeds but made sure to fully thrust his massive dick balls deep in my wife every time, giving her the deep sensation she confessed loving.

By the end she was literally quivering and with her legs locked around his waist she eventually started begging him to cum. It looked so romantic with her eyes fixated on his.

She started saying things like, “please fill me up”, “please cum inside me”, “I need your cum baby”, “I want to feel you dripping out of me”.

She kept going… I couldn’t believe the words coming out of my innocent wife. For clarity she has never ever begged me to cum like that in our entire relationship. I was already hard and on the edge of cumming again watching.

But then started saying things, “i’m yours”, “i’m all yours, claim me baby please”, “I need your cum inside me”, “i’m yours” and kept going.

She has been vocal about him cumming inside her previously but never to this erotic extent. I was extremely into it in the moment but now that i’m alone I find my self overthinking.

It’s early morning atm and my wife and bull are currently asleep in our bed. I’ve been “sleeping” in the guest room tonight just to give them a night of privacy. I left the room with my wife falling asleep in his arms with his dick still inside her.

Should I be worried about the “i’m yours” comment? Has your wife ever said something that erotic to your bull?

UPDATE: I heard them going at it again in the morning and my wife was just as vocal if not more. My knees felt weak listening so I went for a smoke.

They were still going at it when I got back so I naturally grabbed some lube and stood outside the door listening. While he was cumming in my wife, I was cumming on our carpet. Since it had been 3 weeks from their last meet, I let them share the morning alone post coitus.

When he eventually left the first thing my wife said to me as we cuddled was “I am so full of cum!” followed by “We didn’t sleep much!”.

I straight away brought up her extremely erotic dirty talk and if I should be concerned. I mentioned the combination of how passionate the sex is with her saying “I’m yours” to him was a huge turn on but overwhelming when I left them alone.

She apologised and said she didn’t hold back because she could see it turned both me and him on. She could feel he was getting close and in those moments wanted nothing more than to feel him explode inside her.

It was a huge turn on for my wife when said he wouldn’t cum until she asked. She mentioned getting off on the ownership aspect of him cumming inside her after so long and got carried away.

My wife promised to not do it again if it made me uncomfortable and reassured that she would never leave me.

I told her it really was okay and its hot watching her lose her self to him.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
367.jpg

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Last night while our bull was pounding my wife he told her that he wouldn’t cum until she would ask him to.

It was obvious how much him saying that turned her on with her whimpering under him and I ended up cumming early all over myself watching.

He fucked her for over 10 minutes in the same position giving her multiple orgasms. He varied speeds but made sure to fully thrust his massive dick balls deep in my wife every time, giving her the deep sensation she confessed loving.

By the end she was literally quivering and with her legs locked around his waist she eventually started begging him to cum. It looked so romantic with her eyes fixated on his.

She started saying things like, “please fill me up”, “please cum inside me”, “I need your cum baby”, “I want to feel you dripping out of me”.

She kept going… I couldn’t believe the words coming out of my innocent wife. For clarity she has never ever begged me to cum like that in our entire relationship. I was already hard and on the edge of cumming again watching.

But then started saying things, “i’m yours”, “i’m all yours, claim me baby please”, “I need your cum inside me”, “i’m yours” and kept going.

She has been vocal about him cumming inside her previously but never to this erotic extent. I was extremely into it in the moment but now that i’m alone I find my self overthinking.

It’s early morning atm and my wife and bull are currently asleep in our bed. I’ve been “sleeping” in the guest room tonight just to give them a night of privacy. I left the room with my wife falling asleep in his arms with his dick still inside her.

Should I be worried about the “i’m yours” comment? Has your wife ever said something that erotic to your bull?

UPDATE: I heard them going at it again in the morning and my wife was just as vocal if not more. My knees felt weak listening so I went for a smoke.

They were still going at it when I got back so I naturally grabbed some lube and stood outside the door listening. While he was cumming in my wife, I was cumming on our carpet. Since it had been 3 weeks from their last meet, I let them share the morning alone post coitus.

When he eventually left the first thing my wife said to me as we cuddled was “I am so full of cum!” followed by “We didn’t sleep much!”.

I straight away brought up her extremely erotic dirty talk and if I should be concerned. I mentioned the combination of how passionate the sex is with her saying “I’m yours” to him was a huge turn on but overwhelming when I left them alone.

She apologised and said she didn’t hold back because she could see it turned both me and him on. She could feel he was getting close and in those moments wanted nothing more than to feel him explode inside her.

It was a huge turn on for my wife when said he wouldn’t cum until she asked. She mentioned getting off on the ownership aspect of him cumming inside her after so long and got carried away.

My wife promised to not do it again if it made me uncomfortable and reassured that she would never leave me.

I told her it really was okay and its hot watching her lose her self to him.
Damn. I read every word. Can't believe how based you are. @Ritalincel come look at this guy!

survivor series wrestling GIF by WWE

Activity
So far there's no one here